Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

What the HELL were we thinking?!!

Recommended Posts

Ok, this is where you post the memories of things you have done and thought back on after the fact..... thinking to yourself or saying outloud WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?

 

post em up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just a second ago after i clicked on your thread, no but seriously, when i busted my head open when i was skateboarding. i knew it was a bad ledge, i knew i wouldnt make it, i knew i was gonna bust something...what the hell was i thinking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About 2 weeks ago, shooting myself off a treadmill on full speed, straight in to stairs, and busting my shoulder. I WAS thinking it would be hilariously fun....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haha that's a good one.... you know what my friend was telling me the other day... he was saying how when he used to go to mcdonalds when he was younger, he'd get the plastic food trays, and slide down the swirly tube slides at danger speeds..... and I was like DAMNIT!!! I never thought of that, what the hell was I thinking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

just a second ago after i clicked on your thread, no but seriously, when i busted my head open when i was skateboarding. i knew it was a bad ledge, i knew i wouldnt make it, i knew i was gonna bust something...what the hell was i thinking

 

speaking of skateboarding... what the fuck was i thinking wearing size 44" waist jeans when i was 15.

 

that was the first and last fashion trend i ever took part in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ARCEL

when i changed boot.ini and/or deleted msdos.sys

 

nerd.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i fucked the biggest slut in our high school and the word leaked out. it took a while before i lived that one down. but i got my dick wet so don't hate, congratulate.

 

 

 

 

i also (*gulp*) had a mullet. it was the 80's, fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

But I can't front, I used to have one back in the day. Plus it had beads on it. That's right, beads. This rebellious fashion statement lasted exactly one day, as the rediculously unforseen amount of abuse I received from the kids at school forced me to cut it off as soon as I got home.....

 

My popularity never recovered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by iquit

speaking of skateboarding... what the fuck was i thinking wearing size 44" waist jeans when i was 15.

 

that was the first and last fashion trend i ever took part in.

 

 

the good old days.... Size 44 Jncos that covered your whole shoe,chains on the wallets,long hair, anarchy A's on my backpack, and little ass wheels

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by 2ten

and little ass wheels

:lol:

 

nothin like taking 30 pushes, doing one trick and then stopping dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by 2ten

the good old days.... Size 44 Jncos that covered your whole shoe,chains on the wallets,long hair, anarchy A's on my backpack, and little ass wheels

:lol:

 

mine was just huge blind jeans, big white T. haha, yeah. and wheels that were more like bearing covers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

nothin like taking 30 pushes, doing one trick and then stopping dead.

 

but pressure flips didn't work so good with big wheels. and you HAD to do pressure flips. hahahaha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my favorite thing about little wheels was hauling ass, hitting that little tiny rock and eating unholy shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

word, pressure flips. casper flips, 360 flips. frontside flips. they all rocked. and the unholy shit thing was awsome, especially in arizona, where peoples yards dont have grass, jus those little rocks, that get kicked onto the side walk. mother fuckers>:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_Europe

Life is too short for regrets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

haha that's a good one.... you know what my friend was telling me the other day... he was saying how when he used to go to mcdonalds when he was younger, he'd get the plastic food trays, and slide down the swirly tube slides at danger speeds..... and I was like DAMNIT!!! I never thought of that, what the hell was I thinking?

 

We did this then took it to new levels. There was a huge park they built around my town it had a tube slide that was between 2-3 stories high we hopped the fence one night after it closed and did this with the trays, mine broke on thw way down and cut my back all up. "What was I thinking"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dropping $800 on a self powered mackie monitor yesterday?

 

i don't need that shit ... sure is nice to have though :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

another 1

 

take a skateboard and an old car tire put the tire in the center of skateboard, sit ass in tire, and go down really big hill

"what was i thinking"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

getting on my bike around 4 in the morning drunk off my ass. I decided I had had enough of the party I was at and was going to ride home. I rode 9 miles without stopping or looking for traffic once. Amazingly...I didn't get hit. WTHWIT? Oh wait...obviously I wasn't.

 

In my best Red Foreman voice..."Dumb-Ass!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...