50 Cent May Run for Office

Ethreadzny2

By: Matthew Villa

Thu, Dec 11, 2003 02:58 PM Courtesy Of: The Elements

50 Cent

Rap superstar 50 Cent has expressed a wish to run for public office in his hometown of Farmington, CT. 50 recently purchased an 18-bedroom estate which features a nightclub, health club, movie theater and indoor pool which he acquired from Mike Tyson.

The former crack dealer has decided that if he's going to live in Farmington, CT, he may as well get involved running it, too. He states "If Arnold can do it, why can't 50?"

Neighbors in his community are far from thrilled to have him as a neighbor. The community was thrilled when Mike Tyson left the community. 50 said that his neighbors aren't happy that he's a resident.

This my friends is pure stupidity.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ I can agree to that, it does look like it was written by a young child. However if he ever did get elected for his celebrity status, then that is also pure stupidity. Fortunatly little mall thugs aren't going to vote in this election, if it actually does go down. I am not taking away from the man's music, personally I am not a fan; but its not bad. But to think that there are chances that people are going to vote for a crack dealer. Who knows though, maybe he can be as crooked as the rest of the politicans out there. sorry for the rant, I am hungover and bitter.

i'm not going to ban you because i cant spell, don't worry.

im not so sure that 50 would make such a terrible mayor. i mean, im not sure he'd make a good one either, but selling crack is a business, and the same principles apply to everything. of course if you make widgets, you can't just kill your competition, but you know what i mean.

actually, no, on second thought, this would be a dissaster, you're right. street lights would stop working, sewage would back up. everyone would be running around 'smoking L's'....

seeks/what was i thinking

Archived