Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DoSeR

the psychic's said

Originally posted by kid toucher:

im seriously gonna go buy a gun and hop on the first freight outta here. ill be shootin all the way to canada ay? what?

HELL YA TO THAT ill be right with ya... im arming myself as i speak..... any arab serb fuckers come to my house get there not bald comb over ass heads blown off what what

Guest --zeSto--

nope....

Do NOT bring guns to Canada

on behalf of Jean Poutine.. adieux.

o.k, ive decided, all you fleeing yanks can live at my house in canada. you must do something that i havent decided yet. maybe involving your girlfriends......

If a draft started then I would be on the first plane to Mexico!!! That's the truth.... I have a friend of my father who lives in Mazatlan selling timeshares.....

I would be packing up the bags and heading south of the border...... fuck fighting over this shit!!!! I'd be a citizen of Mexico a.s.a.p. if you know what I mean....

Money in the bank and I'd pay the rent from Mexico over the phone with the automated withdrawal..... up and out!!!!

[This message has been edited by Boring Bastard (edited 09-11-2001).]

.....the real question is this what nosterdomus was talking about....the beginning of world war 3 and most the people on this board may be drafted if it gets worse.......

im seriously gonna go buy a gun and hop on the first freight outta here. ill be shootin all the way to canada ay? what?

------------------

Cock in one hand gun in the other

100 and 10 degrees outside