MyThread: 5 reasons why im better than everyone else.

TrustyRusty

5- im extremly good looking and have six pack abs

4- i model

3-i have a walk in closet full of expensive clothes which were pretty much given to me. you name it i have it.

2-I have more money than anyone on this board.

1- In 4 months i will finish university (masters)

i live the lifestyle you all envy...

be jelous, be very jelous.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by TrustyRusty

Re: Re: MyThread: 5 reasons why im better than everyone else.

Originally posted by Tesseract

dont be ridiculous. you knew why i spelt it the way i did. i perhaps should have written jel-ous.

nobodys perfect (well i mean i'm closer to perfect than any of you guys) but its kind of like the thorns of a rose.

Originally posted by caL

only thing im jealous of are birds.

and i will fly out of planes in a couple months at jump school

i too was jel-ous of birds, but then i thought to myself:

"who wants to fly when you can have sex with any woman you want"

(with the exeption of very few)

Originally posted by jenoz

mr Rusty here is my little list

my screen name is better then yours

i actually write graff

i can burn you

i can beat the living shit out of you

i could fuck your girl without even trying

1-Really? you write graff WOW! you actually paint walls? OMG OMG OMG. idiot.

2- I highly doubt it, although you could postsomethingyou painted, and i almost guarantee i could post something better (either a better peice OR a picture of me wearing nothing but my dolce & gabbana boxerbriefs)

3-NO again, burning me would be rather impossible.

4-beat the shit out of ME? these muscles are NOT just for show.

5-my girl? no again, with my globe trotting lifestyle why would i need a girl?

i dont waste my time on walls. I paint freights and clean trains. i have shit posted on this site. if i can't beat you ,you get stuck i go by jail house ethics. And shit my passport probably has more stamps then yours.

Why dont you go bask in the light your ego is projecting,and worry about your schooling

Originally posted by TrustyRusty

5- im extremly good looking and have six pack abs

4- i model

3-i have a walk in closet full of expensive clothes which were pretty much given to me. you name it i have it.

2-I have more money than anyone on this board.

i live the lifestyle you all envy...

Everyone on here is so fixated on your spelling of "jelous" that they miss the finer points of your statements; namely your grammar, punctuation, and other mistakes such as "extremly". Let's start with the statement "In 4 months i will finish university". What poor, poor, use of your meager english skills. Are you building a university? Clarification is needed; I believe the words you're looking for are "graduating from". Next let's try "i live the lifestyle you all envy". It is in fact impossible to envy a lifestyle. It's possible to be envious of a lifestyle I suppose, but not to envy a lifestyle, as it has no tangible qualities to be envious of.

I'm clearly wasting my time here, as your post had no point other than to try and irk other board members. I feel sorry for the "university" (junior high?) that is giving you a diploma; forever they will be tied to your pitiful intellect.

exeunt

Re: Re: MyThread: 5 reasons why im better than everyone else.

Originally posted by Fugazi

Everyone on here is so fixated on your spelling of "jelous" that they miss the finer points of your statements; namely your grammar, punctuation, and other mistakes such as "extremly". Let's start with the statement "In 4 months i will finish university". What poor, poor, use of your meager english skills. Are you building a university? Clarification is needed; I believe the words you're looking for are "graduating from". Next let's try "i live the lifestyle you all envy". It is in fact impossible to envy a lifestyle. It's possible to be envious of a lifestyle I suppose, but not to envy a lifestyle, as it has no tangible qualities to be envious of.

I'm clearly wasting my time here, as your post had no point other than to try and irk other board members. I feel sorry for the "university" (junior high?) that is giving you a diploma; forever they will be tied to your pitiful intellect.

exeunt

well first of all i spelt jealous jelous as in to be read jel-ous you know how some people spell there "THUUUUUUUUR"

second of all, spelling and grammar have little to do with commerce. We are not really graded on punctuation/grammar, therefore i dont think its really important.

I think you would like me in real life, if your ever in my neck of the woods i'll show you a real good time...we can hit all the hottest clubs VIP style....meaning we can skip long lines, and get free exotic $14 drinks.

Archived