MELANCHOLY MUSIC

brown twinkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

eh.......i'll help you out by listing some mellow/sad music:

IZ-US, Nannou- aphex twin

Teenager- Deftones

1,2,3- 311

ummmm,......Orestes, Over- AperfectCircle

......Lots of radiohead, motion picture soundtrack, subtarranean homesick alien, music for a film, how to dissapear completely.

flames-vast

........spiders- system of a down

im done. peace

Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER:

...AND NOW YOU CHOKE.. DEPRESSING AND MELANCHOLY MUSIC IS HIS THEME MUSIC.

fuck! i may be a little ass backwards but i can't stand too much jiggy jiggy hippity hop happy sappy crap. i'm just retarded i guess, sad music doesn't make me sad...it just keeps me level with things. it provides some consistency.

and i really don't listen to ALL music like that. i just prefer music with substance and passion, whether that's thom yorke telling me to choke or dillenger escape plan's 43% burnt where i can completely rock out.

ps.IZ-US by aphex twin is a great song. i think Agua's section in the WYWS video has him painting to it.

Guest cracked ass

I rarely listen to music that makes me feel melancholy...because I don't like feeling melancholy. Which is why I rarely listen to:

Tom Waits

Nick Cave & Birthday Party (the album with "Christina the Astonishing")

The Pogues

But because they can make me very depressed, WITHOUT evoking specific bad memories (which is why I hate oldies), they get my respect (oldies don't, they just suck).

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by cracked ass

I rarely listen to music that makes me feel melancholy...because I don't like feeling melancholy. Which is why I rarely listen to:

Tom Waits

Nick Cave & Birthday Party (the album with "Christina the Astonishing")

The Pogues

But because they can make me very depressed, WITHOUT evoking specific bad memories (which is why I hate oldies), they get my respect (oldies don't, they just suck).

the album with cristina the astonishing is called HENRYS DREAM

Archived