I wanna see YOU puke

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.nacksoj.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/vomit.jpg'>

There is a picture of my vomit, the story goes a little somethin a-like-a-this:

Free pints of stella. After six, decided that it would be a good idea to go outside...now!

*oh yea, and just before I vomitted I was wretching into the gutter and there was a young couple watching, the woman said "Hes going to chunder!" and i said "Yea watch" and when i started to vom she was screaming, I don't think she realised how disgusting it was going to be to watch. Maybe she did, but... I dunno.

Bump!

The timeliness of this thread is too much. Its been years since I've puked. Well, it was years before this weekend. I went out with one of my boys and his girl and just got tore up. A friend of theirs was bartending, so that kinda sets the stage. Apparently, after we left the bars and went home, his girl thought it would be a good idea to bust out a bottle of wine. Homeboy painted the bathroom like Jackson Pollack during the middle of the night. I woke up around 11 and felt shitty. We ordered a pizza, I ate about half a piece, got up and said..."I'm gonna go to the bathroom and think about puking." A minute later I'm puking up blood.

yeah, it was awesome.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by ClueTwo

Hard core drinkers like myself never throw-up.

Pfffft, many a "hardcore drinker" has uttered these words in our presence, only to end up hours later in a puddle of vomit at the mercy of our marker-wielding hands. Keep boasting, shit will catch up to you one day, I guarantee it.

Archived