that nigga Para

KiSe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice work Para. I love the simple style and you are good using colours. By the way how old are you/how long have you been writing? Do you paint legal walls? I would like to see your work on the walls. Heh, "Paras" means "The best" in Finnish.

Originally posted by Insight

Very nice work Para. I love the simple style and you are good using colours. By the way how old are you/how long have you been writing? Do you paint legal walls? I would like to see your work on the walls. Heh, "Paras" means "The best" in Finnish.

Nice cop.

Insight is the cable company in Louisville. Bye cop. Bike cop.

Originally posted by Insight

damn, you got called!

Ok, no need to answer the questions Para. I was just wondering.

Edit. And by the way if Para paints only sketches/legal walls so whats the matter if he says his age or how many years he have been painting? Im just confused. But like I said no need to answer the questions anymore.

uh, insight i have a VERY strong feeling you are a fucking pig. It's so obvious. you come into 1 particular thread (which happens to be by a guy who writes in louisville) with the screename "insight" which is the fucking cable company in louisville, then you ask me how long ive been writing and if you can see my painted stuff? well its too bad ive never painted in my life and dont plan to. I dont support vandalism and onsecple is apparently confused me with another para (that actually paints) so yeah I'm not going to fall for your little scheme, go catch some real criminals, and do it the real way, not over the fucking internet. go ahead and get my IP adress you cant find shit because i have a 56k so i suggest you get on up out and leave my innocent ass alone.

and mods if you read this i strongly incourage you to ban "insight" i am 99.2312 positive he is a pig.

and if youre not a cop insight you have just blown my mind.

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHSHIT!

man yall niggas gats mah nigga insight fucked up fo real do like wut!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc25b3127cce87a60299fe6d0000001610'>

Man, jess LOOK at that letter structure, dawg- sheeeeeit an yall thought he was- nah i aint even gonna go derr...

but fo real insight i holla atcha layta nicca shoo- AN KEEP ON REPPIN AT&T AND HDTV UP IN DIS BIAAAATCHHH!!!

Originally posted by KiSe

uh, insight i have a VERY strong feeling you are a fucking pig. It's so obvious. you come into 1 particular thread (which happens to be by a guy who writes in louisville) with the screename "insight" which is the fucking cable company in louisville, then you ask me how long ive been writing and if you can see my painted stuff? well its too bad ive never painted in my life and dont plan to. I dont support vandalism and onsecple is apparently confused me with another para (that actually paints) so yeah I'm not going to fall for your little scheme, go catch some real criminals, and do it the real way, not over the fucking internet. go ahead and get my IP adress you cant find shit because i have a 56k so i suggest you get on up out and leave my innocent ass alone.

and mods if you read this i strongly incourage you to ban "insight" i am 99.2312 positive he is a pig.

and if youre not a cop insight you have just blown my mind.

yeah, i thought he was talkin bout the para in jtown, not kise, damn sohn, get off insight

you guys are dildos, if that insight guy was a cop dont you think he would be looking for real writers? im talking about hardcore writers, ones that actually cause damage.. not some kid on a paper chase thread who might paint 1 piece a week..

Originally posted by shor

you guys are dildos, if that insight guy was a cop dont you think he would be looking for real writers? im talking about hardcore writers, ones that actually cause damage.. not some kid on a paper chase thread who might paint 1 piece a week..

you know absolutey nothing about the scene here. sorry your oppinion is irrelevent, but im sure since youre such a hardcore writer maybe he should be looking for you.

Archived