that nigga Para

KiSe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: Re: Re: Been bombin tha world nukka...

Originally posted by redragon

Do you guys even know wat im tryin to say..

<span style='color:sandybrown'>well, using a dictionary, we basically come up with you trying to say "did you really paint this para? cuz i dont think you did, im calling you out" however, if you think you are sayin somthing different, we need to know what yout hink words mean </span>

Originally posted by redragon

Well yea...Because all he put was "been bombin the world" or sumthin. I dont know if he was tryin to say he painted those thats why i put nice try. as in nice try trying to fool us. Ok.

<span style='color:sandybrown'>no, been bombin the world as in "i been on the webpage bombin the world painting trains online </span>

• 9 months later...

i own you all you motherfuckers!! paper chase is WAY to dope for the streets, niggas know.. fuck shor, fuck para, fuck ya'll niggas im from mutha fuckin brooklyn an shit.. ima fuck ya'll up im straight out the gutter.. i mean the ghetto... yall dont fuck around wit niggas like me.. aight!!?

Originally posted by WeakSauce@Dec 21 2004, 07:29 PM

what the hell this thread is a year old, what was the purpose of bringing this shit back from the dead? all the shit in here looks like ass juice, and everyone jocks it. word to shor for letting the truth be known. i wish i could delete threads.

Ass Juice, that's a good one. Ass Juice.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ANAPAPA.jpg

CHEK THIS SHIT OUT HOMIES TELL ME WAT U THINK BOUT IT

what the fuck are you thinking? why would you go search for a 2 year old thread just to bring it back and post the most disgusting sketch anyone has ever done? somebody delete this shit already. and HandPickedGod he stopped writing para a long time ago and writes something else now.

Archived