Hey 12oz Crew members, wtf mate

ThePoet

Originally posted by ThePoet

AND FOR YOU YOU FUCKN GAY PIRATE< YOUR THE DUMBEST OUT OF ALL OF THEM, MY FUCKN LOCATION IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKN JOKE.

theres no button on my computer for sarcasm, sorry, i was joking too

but now i dont like you

so go the fuck away

gay pirate........wow......im really sad about this one......this is gonna ruin my reputation....at least he didnt call me a BUTTpirate..that would be the worst

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Nice thread. Had me laughing out loud at 6am.

Only thing that wasnt funny was the Location: Vandal Squad HQ... It wasnt very new either.

i had to post again to clarify:

that was going out to europe and the rest of the mods...

this goes out to thepoet: if you have a problem with the mods or the way things are run around here, take it up via email. you're wasting space, time, and breath.

respect this forum and the people who run it just like everyone else here.

i think they've said it before, it's a priviledge to have this forum, Raven spends his own money for this site to be up. if you disrespect the people who use it, run it, or own it, you deserve everything you get...banned, evicted, jumped, jacked, etc. etc.

Originally posted by casekonly

i had to post again to clarify:

that was going out to europe and the rest of the mods...

this goes out to thepoet: if you have a problem with the mods or the way things are run around here, take it up via email. you're wasting space, time, and breath.

respect this forum and the people who run it just like everyone else here.

i think they've said it before, it's a priviledge to have this forum, Raven spends his own money for this site to be up. if you disrespect the people who use it, run it, or own it, you deserve everything you get...banned, evicted, jumped, jacked, etc. etc.

Casekonly is the only one so far to actually post something that is worth reading, the rest of you gave me a little laugh and as for the giant baby, um I don't know, I just wanted to see what was the matter with everyone with me, i am no emo, but every thread I put up I seemed to just get BS and/or threats to ban me, really I never understood what I did in the first place to threatn anybody in this whole forum. And if my threads were bad oh well I've seen worse. I just don't like, when I take the time to type something, and people just go nuts on me for no reason. So do what ever you feel like doin but if you have the urge to call me a baby or a toy or a cop or fuckn what ever, just say it to yourself and don't waste space on a thread. As for all the rips on emo poetry shit HAHAHAHa, don't hate me cause I can do it, but I'm no emo kid, shit those kids are worse than toys, trend bastards.

Archived