Hey 12oz Crew members, wtf mate

ThePoet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

the 'problem' is that either you are a complete fucking toy who doesnt know when to shut up, or you're a cop, who thinks he's tricky.

either way, your presence is not appreciated or desired.

go away.

:mad2:

WOW, You all are seriously fuckn gay. I have lost all my faith in 12oz, it has lost all its true graffitti heart and has been totally taken over by toys. Thats is all 12oz is now. I am dissapointed in the crew even more, i can't believe you guys accually think I'm a cop, more than that a "tricky cop" HAHAHAHa, wow you guys a fuckn dumb. And all you fucks calling me a toy, your even dumber. I am for one thing not a toy, me and my crew have to deal with fuckn toys down at the legal near my house, thing is is that we never go down there unless we are totally bored and have some beer. SO ALL YOU FUCKS CAN GO AND KILL YOURSELVES< BELIEVE ME OR NOT, I WILL STILL CONTINUE TO DO WHAT I DO, SINCE I NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE, and if you crew guys aren't satisfied you can ask hold the cup or swiffer jet.

Originally posted by ThePoet

WOW, You all are seriously fuckn gay. I have lost all my faith in 12oz, it has lost all its true graffitti heart and has been totally taken over by toys.

HAHAHA, this is Ch 0 yo, no graffiti content...so quit fucking whining.

Thats is all 12oz is now. I am dissapointed in the crew even more, i can't believe you guys accually think I'm a cop, more than that a "tricky cop" HAHAHAHa, wow you guys a fuckn dumb. And all you fucks calling me a toy, your even dumber. I am for one thing not a toy, me and my crew have to deal with fuckn toys down at the

No one fucking cares about your crew, you act like a little whining idiot, which is why you are hated solegal near my house, thing is is that we never go down there unless we are totally bored and have some beer. SO ALL YOU FUCKS CAN GO AND KILL YOURSELVES< BELIEVE ME OR NOT, I WILL STILL CONTINUE TO DO WHAT I DO, SINCE I NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE, and if you crew guys aren't satisfied you can ask hold the cup or swiffer jet.

hahahshshahahahahah....

Whats the problem?

NO ONE FUCKING LIKES YOU.

So instead of retaliating with "fag...toy...blah blah blah" just fucking leave,

it is incredibly obvious your presence is unwanted and annoying taboot.

This is the gold of the thread.

What did I do, I want the crew responses, like seeking

hahah, he came crying to seeking for acceptance...

:mad2: 12oz has lost all its true graffitti heart and has been totally taken over by toys. Thats is all 12oz is now.... I am for one thing not a toy, me and my crew have to deal with fuckn toys down at the legal near my house

this is my impression of you:

http://www.math.eku.edu/greenwell/daytonabeach/cry.jpg'>

Originally posted by seeking

god damnit,

i hit 'reply' and in the time it took me to find a suitable image, you bastards had all beat me to the punch.

fuckin shit!

the students have surpassed the master.

"let go of that torch, you're holding on a little too hard with those cold, dead hands"

*edit - life would suck without turbo spellcheck

I have lost all my faith in 12oz, it has lost all its true graffitti heart and has been totally taken over by toys. Thats is all 12oz is now.

YES IT HAS CHANGED VASTLY SINCE NOVEMBER WHEN YOU REGISTERED. BACK THEN EVERYBODY HATED YOU AND IT WAS NOVEMBER. NOW EVERYBODY HATES YOU AND IT IS JANUARY.