Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I beleive the "drop" shadows are caused by shifting stone...either the section above is casting the shadow, or the offending shaded slab is protruding at an angle away frow your light source, causing a highlight on the upward edge, and a shadow on the downward facing surface......I suggest going out into your environment and observing this as it occurs in real life........but then again, this is graffiti, so who cares?

:huh:

Fucking cyborg android response..RISER!!!! nerd!

watch out for the "graffiti trucks" haha, read this..

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2011/01/graffiti_removal_contract.php

hahahah this where i did comm servicee lol i tatted one of these nikkas up funny he coming bak for more and funny shyt s i think some ppl may have done more graff while cleaning it than the amount cleaned ....idk if that came out right im kina tipsed out

Dual/GiveUp's rollers are pretty good. Wish more wheatepasters would take a break and do some real graffiti every once in awhile... but then again if they get caught, they'll lose their art school scholarship and have to goto plan B and work at daddy's law firm :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dual/GiveUp's rollers are pretty good. Wish more wheatepasters would take a break and do some real graffiti every once in awhile... but then again if they get caught, they'll lose their art school scholarship and have to goto plan B and work at daddy's law firm :(

dont get me wrong, aint nothin wrong with a little wheatpastin here and there but if thats your main shit with no pieces/throwups/burners etc. i cant really call you a "graffiti artist" just my 2 cents

im definately wit thees two str8 up