Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
GOZA ONE..HITTING THE SHIT OUTTA HOUSTON.

Your graffiti is fucking terrible, just ghetto trash eye sores. I can respect actual artists but you're just a cock taking piece of shit, tagging operating businesses with your lame ass "GOZA" sig. It's obviously all you're small crack baby brain can conjure up.

I'm so glad you've outed yourself on this forum, a quick google search turned this up. I've already tracked your IP address, so be expecting a visit from the 5-0 soon. Bitch.

Your graffiti is fucking terrible, just ghetto trash eye sores. I can respect actual artists but you're just a cock taking piece of shit, tagging operating businesses with your lame ass "GOZA" sig. It's obviously all you're small crack baby brain can conjure up.

I'm so glad you've outed yourself on this forum, a quick google search turned this up. I've already tracked your IP address, so be expecting a visit from the 5-0 soon. Bitch.

calling bullshit on your "ip track" empty threats from a crybaby

massss puutooooooo!!!!:rolleyes:

if u speak it u dnt know it, if u know it u dnt speak it ...

fuck man im sober i need a blunt .. :o

im out .. haters will do what they do best and me ima keep grinding,..

2 mujeres un caminoooooooooooo!!!

buhahahah ,.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

whoooo wears shorts shorts ... !!!!

con zapatos de tacon las nenas seee veeennn meejoorrrrr!!!!!!!

loco suvele todo alaverga q y aando to pa laverga!!

,,me comprendes mendes no c por q no entiendes q en este momento tu no me sorprendes ...

arrrtoooo stoyy!!!:lol:

:lol: how bout them rockets ehhh :rolleyes:

I don't have another account on this forum. Got tired of seeing shitty attempts at graffiti art around the neighborhood, googled "GOZA graffiti houston", and sure enough goza is on the internet bragging about his shitty tag jobs.

I'd rather beat the kid down than snitch but 1. he's likely a pussy, a confrontation would never come to fruition. 2. I actually have a career (you "snitches get stitches" fags should try it) and wouldn't want to compromise it on some bitch who's likely to file after being stomped.

I've got a healthy appreciation for good graffiti art around Houston, I'm not on here bashing actual artists. Take a look around 21st & 22nd and Yale in the heights and you'll see why I'm here "complaining."

It would serve the "graffiti artist community" well to self regulate and stop taking up for the no skill losers tarnishing the rep of the community.

Oh yeah, the IP "threat" is very real (working in IT i'm well versed on the intertrons), but having HPD follow up on it is a realistically slim chance.

I'll only be responding to well thought out replies from here on out, so save the ghetto-speak you're just embarrassing yourself.

I don't have another account on this forum. Got tired of seeing shitty attempts at graffiti art around the neighborhood, googled "GOZA graffiti houston", and sure enough goza is on the internet bragging about his shitty tag jobs.

I'd rather beat the kid down than snitch but 1. he's likely a pussy, a confrontation would never come to fruition. 2. I actually have a career (you "snitches get stitches" fags should try it) and wouldn't want to compromise it on some bitch who's likely to file after being stomped.

I've got a healthy appreciation for good graffiti art around Houston, I'm not on here bashing actual artists. Take a look around 21st & 22nd and Yale in the heights and you'll see why I'm here "complaining."

It would serve the "graffiti artist community" well to self regulate and stop taking up for the no skill losers tarnishing the rep of the community.

Oh yeah, the IP "threat" is very real (working in IT i'm well versed on the intertrons), but having HPD follow up on it is a realistically slim chance.

I'll only be responding to well thought out replies from here on out, so save the ghetto-speak you're just embarrassing yourself.

oh WOWWWW

i respect you ___ < this much more because you have a CAREER! that seems like the only comeback for some people on here. "well i have a career so this argument is over because im better"

that shits fucking lame. get the fuck out of here with your superiority bullshit

oh WOWWWW

i respect you ___ < this much more because you have a CAREER! that seems like the only comeback for some people on here. "well i have a career so this argument is over because im better"

that shits fucking lame. get the fuck out of here with your superiority bullshit

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg