Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo...does anybody on here still sketch?....if so, i got (2) 120 packs of prismapencils brand new, still wrapped up goin for 80 bucks a pop.....(1) 24 pack of prisma markers, unopened goin for 40 bucks....and a fuck load of daler rowley georgian 2.5 oz oil color paints goin for 4 bucks a tube.....all unused....just tryin to get rid of the shit....hit me up in a PM if you interested....

and thanx again to everyone for the compliments on my paintings....im tryin to paint more and with whoever...so if anybody is willin to share a wall with ya boy....let me know....peace...

yo...does anybody on here still sketch?....if so, i got (2) 120 packs of prismapencils brand new, still wrapped up goin for 80 bucks a pop.....(1) 24 pack of prisma markers, unopened goin for 40 bucks....and a fuck load of daler rowley georgian 2.5 oz oil color paints goin for 4 bucks a tube.....all unused....just tryin to get rid of the shit....hit me up in a PM if you interested....

and thanx again to everyone for the compliments on my paintings....im tryin to paint more and with whoever...so if anybody is willin to share a wall with ya boy....let me know....peace...

ye dope shyt holla we down ta paint here gotta lil spot down yander

DAMN 45, HOW FAR UP NAWF OUR YOU, THE WOODS?! I'LL ADMIT, IT AINT BREAK YO NECK ROUND HERE(DAT WAS DA JAM!), BUT ITS THERE. OR HERE I SHOULD SAY. BABYBUBBA, I GOT ALL DA WALLS, NONE LEGAL THOUGH. CHILL ENOUGH. HOLD ON TO MY ART SUPPLIES AND I'LL GIVE YOU INFO ON THREE MINI YARDS I GOT IN THE NAWF.

DAMN 45, HOW FAR UP NAWF OUR YOU, THE WOODS?! I'LL ADMIT, IT AINT BREAK YO NECK ROUND HERE(DAT WAS DA JAM!), BUT ITS THERE. OR HERE I SHOULD SAY. BABYBUBBA, I GOT ALL DA WALLS, NONE LEGAL THOUGH. CHILL ENOUGH. HOLD ON TO MY ART SUPPLIES AND I'LL GIVE YOU INFO ON THREE MINI YARDS I GOT IN THE NAWF.

na i aint that up north haha, i mean i see some shit every now and then, like some shit on the freeway and behind the signs but im just sayin i wish everytime i left the house i could see somethin, alot of the action down in montrose and the south but wassup with the info on them yards haha

A, HOUSTONED45. I MIGHT LET U HAVE SOME INFO ON LIKE THREE OR FOUR OF MY WALLS. YOU BETTER NOT BE NO PIG THOUGH, CUZ I MAMES TA KILL!!! HOW U WANNA HOLLA AT ME, FUCK 12oz.

OH, AND THAT YANO AT THE TOP IS THE BIZZ!!!

fuck that i aint no pig son, ill die before i wear a badge.Just hit me up in a private message homie