Screwston,Texas

KQuas

ugene:

you should stay in the books longer/paint your backyard or chill spot more - before you paint and especially before you post on here except in the toy thread.

ive seen some other stuff by you, and you're just gonna get ripped on...

alright dude its cool. all i wanted to see is what the other nigga painted just so i can see if he is as hard on 12oz as he is in real life. because its like if i try to throw something up and someone talks shit i want to see their work too because they are just hiding behind a computer talking shit.

sorry houston :( ill keep sketching for ya

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bias review n props or not call it what you will but that brok piece is on so many skill levels it's retarded I don't think I've seen anyone on here bump my man up is it because yall are too strung up some emotional faggotry infatuiation with some lame spaghetti style wanna be eighties style bullshit or because it's too much skill to bare? All in all skill breakdown is easy

1- clean n crisp

2- pure letter rock funky yet stylish

3- background a+

and color coordinating like it's the first day of school!!!

Yall niggas need to get off the whole foods graffiti bandwagon n recognize real ....... Give credit where credit is much due .....bump that brok true burner ...fuck yall n yalls tight pants good night!