Screwston,Texas

KQuas

yeah there are sum simple ass hands around town, nekst has the most simple hand ive ever seen, but who really cares? i got a simple hand and you can always progress to more creative styles. if its up, and someone sees it rather they like it or not thats why its there.

people will hate on eachothers handstyles till the day they die but thats all just a part of the game.

keep crushin houston!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you want me out your layup its cool man houston is massive theres plenty of other spots and if they dont want us there either go find more. no need for hostility at least we grabbed everybodies empties and threw them away. aweee arent i nice:blush:

lol you actually say the word toy? how old are you bro idgaf if im a newjack, im respecting the rules of the lines i dont go over anyone and i deff did not leave my paint at the layup like you probably did bitch

[/img]

i call people toy all the time.

and a lot of them dont even do graffiti.

then i slap their girls ass and spit in their fucking eyes and they ask me to do the cat on them.

FUCKING TOYS.,