Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

people paint its just that some of the ns kids(by that I meant the new heads) do it cause they wanna fit in or think it'll get there pussy rate up or just to be part of the crowd and will end up quiting after a pop or so... they aint down for the cause as for the ss you have idiots go over just like the ns except the complete opposite or dont take the time to get something decent going and its funny when kids go over you and when they get confronted there pussy quinches and make lame excesses to slip out of the mess . I mean if you see someone up you know he's doing a good thing getting you tickled cause you could of hit that spot but you didn't and to take your anger out you'll either run home to 12oz. to express your feelings and hate fuck come on save your reparation talk for opra...seriously fuck 12oz ha ha... ps

has anyone peeped that real og gouls e2e with wyse on ___ed that shits playa and proper man! almost dove my ass in a ditch trying to get a pic ha ha ha hail to the rails cause everything else fails ha ha ha wtf

para murir es eterno....