Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

since when did graffiti AS IN BOMBING, not black book kings or legal eagle shit get a point where its no longer graffiti but destruction.

im so sure the store owner would rather have his shit painted up and down and all over his walls than melting some glass or scribing a mirror as opposed to just not fuckin his shit up at all.

the motherfuckers will press charges on you either way. they dont see it as less harmful or less intentionally hurtful. actually i think they would rather you break a window than make them repaint an entire surface, which would make their business look bad and bring down the value of his property etc...then imagine the time to buff, buying the paint, and matching up the color if it isnt white, even then, they cann never match the shade witht he rest of the walls. a glass window is a quick trip and a pretty penny. nothing more than a 5 minture job can repair that. and a mirror on the wall or in a bathroom??? come on its a quick fix.

not talking shit to you r3ader, just stating my opinion..and believe me, i know about having a small business of mine vandalized.

just another penny fer yer thoughts

shut the fuck up u fags....u dont know where im up at bitch, how did u know i didnt slide threw town and crush it.....i was tagging when there was no bk and dts was dsr so if u dont no go back to the yard pussy scaaaaaaaaary ass nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u fagget peyote i havent been on this shit for like 6 months and i get on an ur still on this shit......i aint even a tagger dont claim to be, but i will bust tags....most of a fags r looking for and image like a punk or a goth or some shit....ill crush the city in a polo shirt and fuckin sandels with one can of flate black in one night and be the most up in the city.....and that shit is sad that anybody could do that, theres no graffiti scene here..................................

the only reason y you haven't been on this shit for the last 6 months cause the last time you talk shit...there was a hand goin across your fucken face.....lol. fucken puss. bitch couldn't crush a fucken coke can but yet you talk about crushen houston.. that's groupie talk bitch go jump on the side of rabye.

HA HA HA YOU JUST SAID WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY...HA HA....KWC IS SOOO KOOL:lol:

r3ader--fair game, point taken...when i had problems with the gang squad in 2003, and when they came to my house to arrest me, the only thing the officers mentioned to me was that houstongraffiti.com site, which had nothing to do about me, anyhow, they just brought it up...but yea, 12 oz has grown incredibly over the last few years, so they possibly could have a clue now..

caper: no, i dont talk to cops, never had and never will...i just listened to em when they were bringing me to county, i allready had a lawyer at the time...trust me i could of been a rat to get less time, but thats not in my blood, never ever be a rat, thats not the way i was brought up..instead, i paid the crazy restitution, many years of probation, and hundreds and hundreds of hours of community service..ive been laying super low for now until the f comes off my record when ive completed probation, cuz graff aint worth having an f following you around the rest of your life..

motorhead: so your the one that grabbed them two diamond shirts...i went there a few days later to sell em on ebaygetpaid, but they were gone..haha..im just fucken with ya, good pickups huh?

and lastly, bump to perk..one of my favorite writers of that time..and got some flicks, wish i had a scanner...mania panik off 45 n , prada and perk off elgin, many yano and perks, plus a shitload more i cant think of that are in a shoebox some where..oh yea, theres still a mania and keli fence of 59...

anyway, much love to all.

r3ader--fair game, point taken...when i had problems with the gang squad in 2003, and when they came to my house to arrest me, the only thing the officers mentioned to me was that houstongraffiti.com site, which had nothing to do about me, anyhow, they just brought it up...but yea, 12 oz has grown incredibly over the last few years, so they possibly could have a clue now..

caper: no, i dont talk to cops, never had and never will...i just listened to em when they were bringing me to county, i allready had a lawyer at the time...trust me i could of been a rat to get less time, but thats not in my blood, never ever be a rat, thats not the way i was brought up..instead, i paid the crazy restitution, many years of probation, and hundreds and hundreds of hours of community service..ive been laying super low for now until the f comes off my record when ive completed probation, cuz graff aint worth having an f following you around the rest of your life..

motorhead: so your the one that grabbed them two diamond shirts...i went there a few days later to sell em on ebaygetpaid, but they were gone..haha..im just fucken with ya, good pickups huh?

and lastly, bump to perk..one of my favorite writers of that time..and got some flicks, wish i had a scanner...mania panik off 45 n , prada and perk off elgin, many yano and perks, plus a shitload more i cant think of that are in a shoebox some where..oh yea, theres still a mania and keli fence of 59...

hahaha totally. is this who i think it is?

damn i been in houston for vacation for about 3 weeks still aint seen that much graff, a few good piece and nice throwies but thats about it, for real stop bickering and go paint thats what this is for not to beef, and for the guy that said my shit was chalk or paint ya stupid i did that straight up spray paint and with a bad color selection.

yea....that is a nice mania and keli fence....but the keli is faded horribly.....can still see the mania good....but kinda have to stress ya eyes to see that keli.....nice shit tho....

i think i know you are ha ha good to hear from you....

wish tthere was a good way to flick that YANO/PERK roof off i45 in chinatown...that shit has been running for as long as i can remember...does anyone remember when they buffed a bunch of shit when super bowl came around?? after that point, a lot of old shit was whiped clean..kinda sad.

shut the fuck up u fags....u dont know where im up at bitch, how did u know i didnt slide threw town and crush it.....i was tagging when there was no bk and dts was dsr so if u dont no go back to the yard pussy scaaaaaaaaary ass nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u fagget peyote i havent been on this shit for like 6 months and i get on an ur still on this shit......i aint even a tagger dont claim to be, but i will bust tags....most of a fags r looking for and image like a punk or a goth or some shit....ill crush the city in a polo shirt and fuckin sandels with one can of flate black in one night and be the most up in the city.....and that shit is sad that anybody could do that, theres no graffiti scene here..................................

hahahahahaha................little tags on light poles in the heights is not anywhere near goin all city..... how do you go all city with one can of flat black? please let me know cause i dont know what ive been doin wastin all this paint when i can go all city with one can..............