Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GrueCper@Sep 29 2005, 10:06 PM

mcgee, clit u fagget ass fools if u dnt see that groes shit is gettin better u dnt no shit about graff. post nething better then that groes bomb an i wont say shit. (bet u wnt)

*stop postin fuckin drawings. get sum nuts lets see sum shit thats on the street!!!

HAHAH...CAUSE YOU KNOW SO FUCKING MUCH ABOUT IT....GO SUCK A DICK FAGG!!!!...HAHAHHA

Groes is getting better but youre ego is out of hand and you're still wack making all those enemies isnt a good way to go about things nobody likes an egomaniac. But whatever do as you please.

Doin houston dirty Heavy Destruction round 2 see yah in a few...

i haven't said n e thing really displaying a big ego...i just dont like some kids on here cus they talk shit...so it comes back at em thats all....

suprised yeps said he liked my billboard after all the shit talk....

thanx n e ways tho...

GroeS

KwC

cfD

man ive been readin the last couple of pages n man groe your talkin alot of shit man yea a couple of people say youve improved n you go on this power trip thinkin your hot shit man, so chill out man you aint nothin special n i bet if you stoped talkin shit people wouldnt bust on you as much whatever its one mans opinion so whatever

to all kwc little fucks....show ur self....u cant hide in the stealth of nite from me...i play with toys like yall and put yall back on the shelf.....fuck skum and rims.....plz.....it would only take one of the two to kill all your gay ass shit....and daeno.....ur a dead man....there is only 1........DAEONE ABS 304....AND STOP BITING YANO LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS GOD DAMN CITY....GROE....I KNOW WHO U R....IMMA GET YOU......AND ALL YOUR LITTLE ACCOMPLICES WHO TRY TO RIDE A TRUE BOMBERS COATTAILS 2 THE TOP...AINT GONNA HAPPEN.....YOU HAVENT SEEN DESTRUCTION YET....JUST SMALL SAMPLES HERE AND THERE....MY RACK IS BIGGER THAN YOUR MOMS......WITH HE 44EEE CUPS.....I COULD KILL U IN ONE NIGHT....YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG CREW AND NAME........

RIP DAE ONE 1984-2004

THE ONE...THE ONLY POO TO THE PIER....ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY THREE BITCHES......ABS 304 FOR LIFE.......PUTAS!!!!!!!! :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Originally posted by poopchuteoner@Oct 2 2005, 08:11 AM

to all kwc little fucks....show ur self....u cant hide in the stealth of nite from me...i play with toys like yall and put yall back on the shelf.....fuck skum and rims.....plz.....it would only take one of the two to kill all your gay ass shit....and daeno.....ur a dead man....there is only 1........DAEONE ABS 304....AND STOP BITING YANO LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS GOD DAMN CITY....GROE....I KNOW WHO U R....IMMA GET YOU......AND ALL YOUR LITTLE ACCOMPLICES WHO TRY TO RIDE A TRUE BOMBERS COATTAILS 2 THE TOP...AINT GONNA HAPPEN.....YOU HAVENT SEEN DESTRUCTION YET....JUST SMALL SAMPLES HERE AND THERE....MY RACK IS BIGGER THAN YOUR MOMS......WITH HE 44EEE CUPS.....I COULD KILL U IN ONE NIGHT....YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG CREW AND NAME........

RIP DAE ONE 1984-2004

THE ONE...THE ONLY POO TO THE PIER....ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY THREE BITCHES......ABS 304 FOR LIFE.......PUTAS!!!!!!!! :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

This is the one problem i got wit all this shit...i havn't been talkin shit first off....and this fool who's got 2 fuckin posts is gettin on here tryin to scare me or someshit....

HEY PUSSY U DIDNT SIGN UR NOTE.....WANNA BE A REAL MAN....WHY DONT U MEET ME UP AT....hmmmm....why dont u pm me back the spot u little fuck...and we can get this shit over wit.....ur mouth is way to large and u think that all that bullshit phases me...Im glad u kno who i am, IT SHOUlD MAKE U INTO MORE OF A BITCH, but u probly dont kno...and just wanna be scary...i try and keep the peace, i dont gotta problem wit rims or any bker....scum just bumps gums all the time so the shits returned, sometimes.....and my shit looks nothing like yano..he's galaxies ahead of me much like a shit load of other ppl.....

I liked all the posts previous to mine ....but I WAS SAYING BUMPS TO YAYO DANK AND BREW CUS THATS WAT I WAS ON LAST NIGHT WEN I POSTED THAT SHIT

OH AND DAENO ISNT CFD OR KWC he just a friend of a friend that wants to learn so get the fuck off his back....

Groes

kwc

CfD

Archived