Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ha ha ha thats funny vhs went over nemo and bzerk says he is going 2 do something about it but i dont think he is going 2 do shit but just talk shit.and gyro u aint going 2 do shit to rabies because he is 2 phuking big. :haha: :haha: :haha:

L.Zeus.HB.....VAK......FP.............

there is no surpise he knew you where there !!!!!

I mean fuck some one's gonna go to jail and thats for sure with all this shit !!!!think about how dumm your gonna fill sitting in 4 corner walls surrounding knowing you put yourself there !! all for what if hate any of us that much fight 1 on 1 I know people got probloms

fuck it let em hate but you guys are laughable !!jumping people and not even hurting any one Fuck dude your wasting your time no ever got hurt maybe kqua bleed a little bit but he still knew new his name good job I've had kids jump me worst in san anto!!!kids and jumping shewp funny

shit man four people and not a scratch fuck if you can't tell your wasting you time then I don't know what to say maybe like there's bigger things to live for like kids we have or maybe a good job don't let are fame git the best of you don't git mad when you see dts on top because the fact is we where here befor you and we will be here after your in the pen!!!!Tell my brother I said hi and I love him stupid actions

will only git you in 2 places in a grave or in jail sounds fun right just let me know where your serving time I might send you a chrismas card or some cookies with dts on them!!!!

Originally posted by KrunkOnKrack@May 12 2005, 09:19 AM

GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY>>>>

GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY>>>>

GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY>>>>>

no one cares for vhs or gay beef with your own dicks.....

BK beef= GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY.....

noone fucking cares....

if yall continue to yap at the mouth...

i'll post the 3 old men fucking each other again...

cause i know yall luved that one....

vhs stills smells like smelly poopoo shit....

Texas boys

The Kult

this kid really thinks hes bad ass....

hahahahaha

i think its about that time :haha:

What the fuck you talking about tag banging? Has anyone gotten shot yet? There was a brawl but so what..we all know whats going to happen. People are going to talk excessive shit, cross people out, and talk more shit. If you get crossed out, deal with it especially if your shit is toy as fuck. Hell, cross out their shit, sign on 12oz, post a flick of it and sit back. Enjoy the shitstorm.

Originally posted by oVENs@May 12 2005, 03:15 PM

:haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :

good old beef!

to oven, grav, and vhs that nigga bzerk is BIAS!!!

And to gyro$ if playing shut the fuck up, if your serious, battle sum!!

SUP TO OUCH, ZEUS, AND RANK!!

what the fuck!!!! did your fucking stupid ass read what the fuck I wrote YOU HAVE'NT DONE SHIT TO ANY ONE YOU HAVE'NT HURT ANYONE YOUR FAKE TRYING TO BE SOMETHING YOUR NOT I REMEMBER U SUCKN YANOS DICK AT THE ENGINE ROOM YOUR JUST MAD BECAUSE HE GOT THE BEST OF YOU BUT YOU LEFT YOURSELF OUT THERE TO GIT TOOK JUST LIKE YOUR DOING NOW JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR NO TAGG BANGGGGGGGGGGGGER YOU NEVEER WILL BE i HEARD YOU PUNCH LIKE A BITCH I HEARD YOU SHAKE ALOT TO WHY??????ARE SCARED OF REAL LIFE I BET BEFOR THIS YOU NEVER FOUGHT IN YOUR LIFE WHEN COLOR TOLD YOU PUT YOUR FIST UP YOU DID'NT KNOW WHAT TO DO I DON'T KNOW WHY VAGUE AND KELI IS YOUR FRIEND I MEAN COME ON LORD KELI THIS FUCK AIN'T WORTH A SHIT HE NEVER HAS REALLY PUT IN ANY WORK IN OUR TOWN IT TOOK A BUNCH OF SHIT TALKING FOR HIM TO EVEN GIT UP YOU WHAT THAT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE RIGHT A BUNCH OF FAKE ASS FOOLS IN YOUR CREW TALK TALK TALK ALL YOU WANT BUT DTS GY IS ON TOP SO FUCK FAGBANGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

IF YOU WANT TO FAGGOT BUT YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK THE KINGS ARE DEATH THREATS MOTHERFUCKER DESTROYING TOYS SELF ESTEAM YOU EAT IT UP FAGGOT YOU CAN NEVER PUT IN A MUCH WORK OR HAVE THE HEART THAT DO TRYTRYTRY AGAIN MAYBE IN ANOTHER CITY OR SOMETHING AND FUCK GRAMMMER GIT A LIFE SHOULD BE FUCKING HOE'S INSTEAD OF CHASING FOOLS THATS WHAT REAL TAG BANGGGGGGGERS DO NOT ROLLING LIKE A BUNCH OF LITTLE GIRL GIGGELING ABOUT YANO AT WORK FUCK IT VAUGE I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE YANO FUCK IT DON'T LET THESE FAKE ASS MARKS BRING YOU SHIT DOWN MAKE YOU LOOK BAD DON'T BURN IT IF YOU CAN'T REBUILD IT !!!

niggaz talk alot of shit in a safe place!!!!!! let your work and damage speak on your behalf,fuck words. If your gonna slash someones shit, slash it, if your gonna say fuck another crew take it to streets or ring and battle. All this bumpin gum shit is gonna get yall katz know where. if mother fuckers would paint as much as the talk shit, houston would have a scene. we got mad katz talkin shit and only a selected few gettin up. fuck it all......one love to all the writers holdin it down! peace.