Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by rABI ONEr+May 11 2005, 08:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rABI ONEr - May 11 2005, 08:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bZerkEr@May 11 2005, 08:01 PM

id like to see a little of VHS get gone over or crossed out.....hehehe :biglaugh:

Why the hell don't you cross them out yourself you pussy!!!!

I give mad props to them ura vhs niggas.

BECAUSE YOU GOT BURNNNNNNNNEDDDDDDDDDD

[/b]

hahhahaha

I dont know 'bout yall......

but what is vhs???

I heard they smell like fart........

poopoo smelly shit....

or was it shit smelly poopoo...

i dont know either way i see no illegals......

or no work on desturction.....

my hustle game sharp as a shank....

The Kult...

Texas Boys......

GRIN

DFIE

TRASH

MORBID

PALL WALL

SLIM THUG

CHAMILLIONAIR

FUCK POOPOO>>>>>>>

u bk's r fuckin gay u rely on snitches like yates aka bare for info on where ppl work at an then when yall show up deep all u have balls enough to do is scribe up the bathroom...u where lucky u wernt up there for 5 minutes longer yall woulda found out what beef was

vhs is nikkuhs who dont give a fuck....and yo juss because u dont see our shit on 12 oz doesnt mean we dont get up...maybe get off the computer and drive around this big ass city......so....vhs comen to a wall near u.... :haha: :haha: :haha: ............

..............................easy comes easy goes.........

Originally posted by bZerkEr@May 12 2005, 02:29 AM

dont worry rabi ill take care of business wit VHS.....i m not gonna leave it alone.....expect to see SOme VHS shit slashed or gone over alright.......hehehe

OH NO.....IM SO FUKIN SCARED.....BZERK....WHAT THA FUK ARE YOU ALL HEART BROKEN FOR ANYWAYS?.....NEMO AND BIAS GOT GONE OVER....NOT YOU.....BUT FUK IT....YOU WANNA GO OVER US...THEN GO RIGHT AHEAD...THEN MAYBE I'LL ACTUALLY SEE SOME OF YOUR SHIT....THE ONLY THING I HAVE SEEN FROM YOU IS ONE WAK ASS SIGNATURE IN FRONT OF SAM HOUSTON HIGH SCHOOL.....AND BY WAK...I MEAN IT SUKED ASS....NIGGA YOU AINT SHIT TO US.....YOU PROLLY HAVE PUT LESS WORK IN THEN ANYONE OUT THERE....BUT WHEN IT COMES TO TALKIN....YOUR LIPS ARE OPEN QUIKER THAN JENNA JAMESON'S LEGS AT A MOVIE SHOOT.....YOU CAN GO OVER US IF YOU WANT....ATLEAST WE GOT SHIT OUT THERE THAT CAN GET GONE OVER....VHS.....WE NIGGAS THAT JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK.....PUT IN WORK BEFORE YOU GO TALKIN SHIT OVER THE NET.....

:haha: :haha: :haha: ....YOU MAKE ME FUKIN LAUGH!!!!!

YO YANO... REMEMBER THIS ONE?

"I'd go but i'm afraid Vague is gonna punch me..."

haha, sucka ass nigga. 5 more minutes this dick son. Snitching us out to your manager telling her that 4 guys were outside going to kick your ass. She sure did run out quick to catch the license plate numbers... bitch made french/guacamole motherfucker. 5 more minutes and the cops would have been there, HAHAHA! Hipocrit ass niggas

YOU AIN'T NO NATIVE EITHER BITCH, LAST I HEARD YOUR STUPID ASS GOT THE HOUSTON SKYLINE TATTED ON YOUR CHEST! Take a trip to the Texas prison system and have some real niggas run it deep in your anal piehole.

Love for a city that you adopted and it rejected. Move here from LA to get away from problems and looks like you built yourself some more. Thank god for fuckin shitheads like you... giving us some extra-curricular activities for the weekends. Pussy...

Originally posted by bZerkEr@May 12 2005, 02:29 AM

dont worry rabi ill take care of business wit VHS.....i m not gonna leave it alone.....expect to see SOme VHS shit slashed or gone over alright.......hehehe

OK .. umm if ur bias then i guess u do wat u gotta do.

If not then fuckin leavin that shit alone, waste of time and paint!

And if ur not bias who the hell let u in KON/KONVIKS??