Screwston,Texas

KQuas

Originally posted by GrAVoNeR@Apr 27 2005, 11:59 AM

yoyoyoyo.....yeps is puttin in some work.....but now it is URA and VHS's turn....this was done like two or three weeks ago but i just hadent been in the mood to post them yet.....but fuk it....here they are......

2005_0405first-vhs-wall0019.jpg

my nigga HALO URA

2005_0405first-vhs-wall0012.jpg

that boy GASP URA THC NFM

2005_0405first-vhs-wall0017.jpg

my nigga EAZY VHS

ovensoven.jpg

its dat nigga OVEN URA VHS ADK

2005_0405first-vhs-wall0018.jpg

dat boy AROBIK URA VHS

2005_0406first-vhs-wall0027.jpg

and dis is me boy!!!!!! GRAVITY URA VHS THC

2005_0406first-vhs-wall0022.jpg

and just for a lil fun....you know......

thats it for now......will post some more in a few days......holla atcha boy......GrAViTy VhSer.....THC.....Jk.....PURA PINCHE URA!!!!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!!!

finally u post em...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man yall are weak. i cant believe yall dont have shit better to do then check this thread on a regular basis to see the shit talkin, then you get all fired up and make some long ass post talkin abunch of bullshit. go paint. and being temped to come BACK TO THE STREETS? if your not in the streets to begin with why the fuck are you makin these wack ass threats? it seems like beef has become the driving force in the scene here in houston. your shit running should speak volumes over these wack ass replys in all CAPS and spelling fuck with a bunch of C's. but im sure a few people will respond to my post with some bullshit. stop with these I WILL, I SHOULD, or I COULD statements. the paint on the walls speak for themselves. but yall have been doing this shit since this thread started, so i guess it wont stop now.

OLDE KWC

FREE ables

Originally posted by repaccwk@Apr 28 2005, 10:11 PM

u nfmbk's that r talkin about stampin shit should try an actually get up before u go fuckin up the graff scene. yall r turning this shit into tag banging, this isnt l.a bro. for as much yall be talkin about graffiti i should be seeing twice as much.. meat an verb alone have more shit riding then both nfm an bk combined, what does that tell u?????

HAHAHA I THOUGHT YALL WANTEND IT TO BE TAG BANGING....AND YEAH THEY ARE UP....I DONT GIVE A SHIT....I GOT BETTER SHIT TO DO WITH MY TIME THEN TO GO OUT AND PAINT....I REALLY SHOULDNT EVEN POST ON THIS BULLSHIT CUZ I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO YOU PEOPLE....BUT FUCK IT IM BORED....SO NEXT TIME U SAY SOMEONE IS UP THIS AND THAT JUST REMBER I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK....THAT SHIT DOSENT IMPRESS ME.....

HAHA KOZ OR WHOEVER DIEDIEDIE IS: NO ONE CARES IF YOU COME BACK TO GRAFF SO QUIT ACTING LIKE WE GIVE A FUCK. YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND GO OVER MY SHIT CUZ WHEN YOUR CAPPING MY SHIT, ILL ALREADY HAVE FIVE MORE FRESH BOMBS WAITING FOR YOUR STUPID ASS TO GO OVER. DFIE AND GRIN GET UP MORE THAN YOU GET DOWN ON YOUR BOYFRIEND YOU ROTTEN CUNT. THERES GONNA BE BLOOD RUNNING IN THE STREETS OF HOUSTON . BRYER I HOPE YOU DO ANOTHER SHOW AT WARPED TOUR THIS SUMMER SO I CAN WALK RIGHT UP TO YOUR 'TENT WALL' AND SMASH A TAMARINDO BOTTLE ON YOUR SILLY LOOKING HEAD. GUERRA EN LAS CALLES DE HOUSTON! :five-o: SHEF AYDS AND BRYER HAVE GAYSOMES WITH EACH OTHER. :shook: AHAHAHA

Originally posted by PESO X@May 1 2005, 02:37 PM

HAHA KOZ OR WHOEVER DIEDIEDIE IS: NO ONE CARES IF YOU COME BACK TO GRAFF SO QUIT ACTING LIKE WE GIVE A FUCK. YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND GO OVER MY SHIT CUZ WHEN YOUR CAPPING MY SHIT, ILL ALREADY HAVE FIVE MORE FRESH BOMBS WAITING FOR YOUR STUPID ASS TO GO OVER. DFIE AND GRIN GET UP MORE THAN YOU GET DOWN ON YOUR BOYFRIEND YOU ROTTEN CUNT. THERES GONNA BE BLOOD RUNNING IN THE STREETS OF HOUSTON . BRYER I HOPE YOU DO ANOTHER SHOW AT WARPED TOUR THIS SUMMER SO I CAN WALK RIGHT UP TO YOUR 'TENT WALL' AND SMASH A TAMARINDO BOTTLE ON YOUR SILLY LOOKING HEAD. GUERRA EN LAS CALLES DE HOUSTON! :five-o: SHEF AYDS AND BRYER HAVE GAYSOMES WITH EACH OTHER. :shook: AHAHAHA

i guess havent been around long enough to know who koz is

Originally posted by PESO X@May 1 2005, 03:37 PM

dude how are you going to run your mouth about these dudes....

then go on the retarted spots thread and post an nfm flick.....

fuckin pussy homo fuck penis in mouth muthafucker goddamnit...

damn, havnt been on 12oz in a loonng time and guess what? theres still a fuckload of beef in houston. without beef, houston wouldnt be houston. good to see TGB gettin up more often. ah and 12v's man..dts/gy still killin it. fuck the beef lets all smoke meth and have sex.

damn, havnt been on 12oz in a loonng time and guess what? theres still a fuckload of beef in houston. without beef, houston wouldnt be houston. good to see TGB/KOK gettin up all over houstone... ah and 12v's man..dts/gy still killin it. gooood shit. fuck the beef lets all smoke meth and have sex.

Originally posted by daledondale+Apr 28 2005, 02:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (daledondale - Apr 28 2005, 02:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by suckmyfattoe@Apr 28 2005, 11:20 AM

Originally posted by invisible_18@Apr 28 2005, 11:17 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-suckmyfattoe@Apr 28 2005, 11:05 AM

I NEVER LIKED YEPS WORK BUT ILL JUST GIVE HIM PROPS FOR GETTING UP ATLEAST THERE IS A CHANGE IM TIRED OF SEEING DTS AND GY (NOT TALKING DOWN ON THEM BUT THEM KATS ARE LIKE THE ONLY KATS GETTING UP)

why are u talkin mess when u don't post shit either!!! lets see some of ur shit!

IM JUST SAYING THOUGH.....

WHO SAYS I PAINT I COME ON HERE CAUS EI DOTN HAVE A LIFE IM JUST A RICH FAT BOY WHO STAYS IN RIVER OAKS....

^^^^ hahahahahahahahaha^^^ hey do you have an xbox maybe ill come over and play some nba street with you and eat some tortas and read the 12 oz gossip just saying i like rich friends they always got stoner microwavable foods

[/b]

im up for that....but shucks i have no xbox only ps2 an psp....are you still down????....im no fan of mexican food i like sushi an allot fo fish smelly fish thats is....so is it a date???? this will be my first real date hope you dont back out..... ;)