Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OH SHIT! YEPS FOUND SOME LAYUPS AND NOW HES POLLUTING GOOD FR8S WITH HIS CACA. THAN HES SELF PROMOTING ON 120Z TO COME OFF LIKE HE'S ACTUALLY PUTTING IN WORK. IF YOU'RE GONNA DO SHIT ON LAY UPS AT LEAST LEARN HOW TO PIECE. WHAT U ARE DOING IS LIKE GOING UP TO A LEGAL WALL AND PRETENDING YOURE BOMBING IT. I KNO U GET UP WITH MY HOMEBOY AND I DIDNT WANT TO SAY SHIT BUT YOURE KIND OF TOY BRO.

SORRY.

Originally posted by cacahead@May 5 2005, 12:03 AM

OH SHIT! YEPS FOUND SOME LAYUPS AND NOW HES POLLUTING GOOD FR8S WITH HIS CACA. THAN HES SELF PROMOTING ON 120Z TO COME OFF LIKE HE'S ACTUALLY PUTTING IN WORK. IF YOU'RE GONNA DO SHIT ON LAY UPS AT LEAST LEARN HOW TO PIECE. WHAT U ARE DOING IS LIKE GOING UP TO A LEGAL WALL AND PRETENDING YOURE BOMBING IT. I KNO U GET UP WITH MY HOMEBOY AND I DIDNT WANT TO SAY SHIT BUT YOURE KIND OF TOY BRO.

SORRY.

i guess .. i don't give a shit about legals. plus i'm still learnin... at least i'm puttin in work... what r u doin??