Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont know but dont you think that after being in LA for a couple of months and coming back you would get some knoledge and/or some skill...i dont think he learned anything...but oh well his loss...i would of learned somehting at least a new hand style he should of learned a hand style cause the one he has now aint cutting it... :umm:

Originally posted by suckmyfattoe@Apr 28 2005, 11:05 AM

I NEVER LIKED YEPS WORK BUT ILL JUST GIVE HIM PROPS FOR GETTING UP ATLEAST THERE IS A CHANGE IM TIRED OF SEEING DTS AND GY (NOT TALKING DOWN ON THEM BUT THEM KATS ARE LIKE THE ONLY KATS GETTING UP)

why are u talkin mess when u don't post shit either!!! lets see some of ur shit!

Originally posted by THE REGULATOR@Apr 26 2005, 03:44 AM

YOUR GETTING REAL OLD KOZ,THIS SHIT TALKING AINT KUTTING IT ANYMORE,IGNORE THE ADOLESCENT BEHAVIOR.YOU AND YOUR BOYS,YOU SHOULD HAVE SHOWED YOUR MINIONS A MORE EQUAL TACTIC TO THE OPPOSITION,THESE KIDS KOME UP IN THE GAME AND THINK THEY CAN BE THUGS OR ACTING LIKE GANGSTA'S,THIER GONNA GET HURT,YOU GOTTA GROW UP A G,YOU CANT BECOME ONE OVER NIGHT.YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER,I DONT THINK THIS WILL STOP TILL SOMEONE GETS SHOT OR SERIOUSLY INJURED,HAVENT WE DONE ENOUGH TO SHOW YOU THAT WE DONT FUCK AROUND,NO!BECAUSE IF WE HAD YOU WOULDNT BE RUNNING YOUR LIP AND HAVING THE REST OF THOSE TOYS THINKING THERE TOUGH,I KNOW YOU THINK BRYER,AYDS,MAYBE EVEN SHEF,ARE SOME SORT OF TURTLES IN A HALF SHELL,AND YOUR WRONG,I BELIEVE THIER FULLY EXPOSED AND READY FOR COMBAT,THEY HAVE BEEN TRAINED IN FULL MILITA GUERILLA WARFARE,LMAO.AND KNOW ENOUGH TO HANDLE THIER OWN.MAYBE IF YOU CATCH ONE OF THEM SLIPPING YOU SHOULD TEST,AND STOP PROCLAIMING THAT YOU HAD SO MANY CHANCES TO DO SOMEONE IN,STOP BEING A WIMP AND GET THE JOB DONE,START KICKING SOME ASS DAMN IT.I WANNA SMELL BLOOD.ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE GY ANOTHER OFFSPRING OF ATK,BECAUSE AS WE KNOW ATK BECAME INFIDELS THAT WENT SOUTH.

AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU WERE ONCE B.K IF I RECALL ,SO WAS GUTS AND SO MANY OTHER DEFECATIONS,AND IT SEEMS FOR SOME REASON YOU DROPPED THE CREW FOR REASONS UNKNOWN,SO WHAT WAS THE REASON,NOT LONG ENOUGH LUNCHES,NO COMPANY CAR,WHAT?KQUAS IN MY BOOK GOT AWAY LUCKY BECAUSE HE DESERVES AND WILL GET A WORST BEATING JUST TO TEACH HIM TO KEEP HIS TRAP SHUT,ALL THOSE TIMES HE WOULD SPREAD RUMORS WILL BE ACCOUNTED FOR.WE HAVE OFFERED A DUEL AT THE PARK OF YOUR CHOICE WITH YOU AND YOUR CREW TO BRING FORTH A BATTLE OF FISTS AND BLOOD,YOU DENIED.NOW WE HAD TO TAKE IT TO THE STREETS,WHATS NEXT,MORE PHONE CALLS TO VAGUE SAYING YOU NEED TO SETTLE SHIT AND ITS ALL GOOD AND FOR SOME REASON ITS ALWAYS SHEF ,BRYER AND AYDS YOU GUYS WANT,NO,,,YOUR WRONG,THIS IS A KREW THING,YOU GUYS SAID FUCK B.K,IM B.K AND YOU'VE DISRESPECTED ME FOR THE LAST TIME,I STAYED AWAY FROM ALL THIS FOR A LONG TIME,YOU DIDNT HAVE TO SEE MY FOUL FACE OR HEAR THE NAME,I NEVER DISRESPECTED YOU,BUT ITS GONE OVERBOARD,YOUR 26 YEARS OLD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD,AS YANO SAID LET THE YOUNGSTERS TAKE KARE OF THE YOUNGSTERS,BUT I DONT THINK THATS GONNA HAPPEN.WERE KICKING IN DOORS NOW MOTHAFUCKAZZZZZZZ!AND WHO THE FUCK IS DFIE AND GRIN,GIVE ME A BREAK WITH THIS KIDS,WHAT MOVIES ARE THEY WATCHING.YO DALE,,,KEEP PLAYING THAT BANGING ON WAX SHIT.YO MAGITS KEEP PAINTING THOSE DRIPY TRAINS,HAHAHAHA,YO TELL THAT NIGGA MANIA WHEN I SEE HIM IM GONNA WISH HIM A HAPPY HANUKAH,THAT STAR OF DAVID LOOKING MOTHAFUCK.YO TENS YOU STILL PAINTING YOUR PILLOW CASES FLAT BLACK,HAHAHAHAHA,YO JAWZ ,YOU FOUND YOUR WALLET YET,HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,YO SLUR,YOU STILL SHITING YOUR DRAWS,HAHAHAHAHA.YO DEDKOPS YOU STILL BUMPING THAT STUPID GANGSTA NIP,HAHAHAHAHAHA,YO VERB,YOU GOT THAT PLUG OUT YO ASS YET,HAHAHAHAHAHA.THE SICKNESS IS IN THE AIR.

SOON MOLOTOV COCKTAILS THROUGH EVERY STINKING STARBUCKS IN THE VICINITY OF WESTHIMER,ALABAMA AND SHEPARD.

REAL NIGGAS STAY UP,FAKE NIGGAS FALL LIKE DOMINOS,GOTTA GO.

DAMN YOU HAD ALLOT TO SAY ...MAKES SENCE THOUGH

Originally posted by invisible_18+Apr 28 2005, 11:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (invisible_18 - Apr 28 2005, 11:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-suckmyfattoe@Apr 28 2005, 11:05 AM

I NEVER LIKED YEPS WORK BUT ILL JUST GIVE HIM PROPS FOR GETTING UP ATLEAST THERE IS A CHANGE IM TIRED OF SEEING DTS AND GY (NOT TALKING DOWN ON THEM BUT THEM KATS ARE LIKE THE ONLY KATS GETTING UP)

why are u talkin mess when u don't post shit either!!! lets see some of ur shit!

[/b]

IM JUST SAYING THOUGH.....

WHO SAYS I PAINT I COME ON HERE CAUS EI DOTN HAVE A LIFE IM JUST A RICH FAT BOY WHO STAYS IN RIVER OAKS....

Originally posted by sanchopanza@Apr 25 2005, 08:20 PM

- I use to come to check out pics but damn. I had to fkn register to say something about this shit.

So this is why you quit your dead end job at Starbucks for Bryer? To cruise down Westheimer with your boys and beat pedestrians? Knowing damn well you would never be caught alone on this side of town. Love how you're so quick at posting the details so all 12oz readers can hear about what went down Saturday night in case they hadn't already heard from Werd of mouth. And you say GY are some "Gossip ass niggas..."

Also, "They're the new trendsetters for shitty graffiti." You might think their graffiti is shitty, but they're up and BK is not. Take this shit to a wall. If any of this beef was graffiti related, it would be some what understandable. And since its not, it only proves your jealousy. You should have stayed in what ever dink town you went to get away from "all of this". You thought your art was not appreciated and your talent was not being noticed. Pulling dumb ass stunts like this is not going to get you anywhere. You're only calling negative attention to yourself and drawing people further from your art. Why were you not partaking in the beatings with Shewp, Vague and Jews and only earlier with Kquas blocks away? Was it cause Color was only 2 shops down from the scene? Wouldn't want you know what to happen all over again. Get you to tell everyone, "i'm just a toy ..."

"DON'T BELIEVE THE FAKE SHIT THESE GY KIDS TELL YA FOLKS... "

Have to make sure you have readers of this thread on your side, eh?

Remember where you're at hoe.

Screwston Thread started By Kquas himself.

I LOVE READIGN ALL OF THIS SHIT IT JUST LIKE A NOVELA I GIVE IT 2 THUMBS UP

Originally posted by suckmyfattoe+Apr 28 2005, 11:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (suckmyfattoe - Apr 28 2005, 11:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by invisible_18@Apr 28 2005, 11:17 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-suckmyfattoe@Apr 28 2005, 11:05 AM

IM JUST SAYING THOUGH.....

WHO SAYS I PAINT I COME ON HERE CAUS EI DOTN HAVE A LIFE IM JUST A RICH FAT BOY WHO STAYS IN RIVER OAKS....

[/b]

^^^^ hahahahahahahahaha^^^ hey do you have an xbox maybe ill come over and play some nba street with you and eat some tortas and read the 12 oz gossip just saying i like rich friends they always got stoner microwavable foods

thanks .. yeah dform has a flick of it ... they knocked the whole buildin down! that shit was crazy..

post it....they didnt knock the place down though they opened those floors up i think...im talkin bout the one on I-10...is that the same one u talkin about...well post it anyway

yeah the one off i-10 and beltway8 ... they knocked the place down and the one behind it opened up. i'll try to get the flick from dform when he comes into town.

Originally posted by PESO X@Apr 28 2005, 06:02 PM

wow damn. bknfm? yall some weak ass fucks. yall aint ever gonna be worth shit in houston, no one really cares about you fuckin toy ass motherfuckers. i think im gonna have fun crossing all your shit. and i do mean all of it.

you fucks really better not temp me to waste my time and come back to the streets....i wil cap everything and everyone with the uglyist shit you have ever seen cuz i know you fucks care so much about your lame ass graffiti....i will take out all your prime spots that you love so much and shit that has been up for years this is just your warning so think twice before you start geting you lilttle fingers all happy....and for dfie and grin hahaha give me a break when did you fucks wake up and think yall were kings....and for everyone else in houston that gets mad cuz i capped ur shit you can blame it on these 2 fucks cuz i will start slashing....trust me....and most of you should know that i will cap shit with no mercy cuz to me this is all just to make the graff scene even shitty then its is already.....

YEAH

THATS WHAT IM TALKING BOUT,FUCKKKKKK THIS NIGGAS

FUCK EM ALL,DIE LIKE THE REST.

NOW WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD,AND THE ARTILLARY IS BEING ESTABLISHED IN FULL FORCE,CAN AFTER CAN WILL BE DISTRIBUTED EVENLY OVER ALL YOU FUCKS WORKINGS IN THE NASTYEST MATTER YET COMPELLED BY A HUMAN ENIGMA.YOU DARE TO BUFF SOMETHING AND YOU MIDAS WELL START TO RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN,I WILL TAKE DRIVES TO PTOWN AND DESTROY EVERYTHING IN SITE,AFTER THAT EACH AND EVERY SECTOR AND WARD WILL BE DEMOLISHED IN A FULL SITH PRESENTATION. ALL YOUR SPOTS WILL BE TAKEN AND BE INCINERATED TO A PULVERIZING PULP.I WILL CASTRATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU IN MY WAY AND MAKE YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS WHILE I FUCK YOUR MOTHERS AS ME BEING THE KING OF THE THRONE.I WILL UNPREDICTABLY APPEAR AS A SPECTER IN YOUR DREAMS AND MAKE YOU HAVE NIGHTMARISH ILLUSIONS,I HAVE SICK THOUGHTS THAT'LL MAKE A WITCHDOCTOR THROWUP.

YOU HAVE JUST PUT YOUR HEAD UNDER THE GUILLOTINE,ITS UP TO YOU TO BECOME BEHEADED.

u nfmbk's that r talkin about stampin shit should try an actually get up before u go fuckin up the graff scene. yall r turning this shit into tag banging, this isnt l.a bro. for as much yall be talkin about graffiti i should be seeing twice as much.. meat an verb alone have more shit riding then both nfm an bk combined, what does that tell u?????