Screwston,Texas

KQuas

I have only one thing to say and this goes out to everyone LTC is a bunch of faggots acting cool with everybody when in fact they are just keepin cool with yall just so that yall dont see them stilling yalls style it doesnt take alot to see this......................... i will admit i once was a retard and feel under a stupid theory that graff was a way of life but its all bullshit its funny all the ppl that told me this theory pretty much went into retirement...................... O one more thing LTCMFD is LTC Must Fuckin Die thats just to clear things up.................................. O and also Void stop threatning to kill my Brother Drow when you dont know shit about him calm your little puppy Mana down pefore we put him to sleep.......................... He will get what he deserves and BK i have no feelings to do graff on the streets anymore because like yall i realized there can be money made off of it why put in work when you already have done your share BK is known for starting beef and finishing it.................................. Lets do us both a favor and enjoy our retirement and stay out of eachothers ways yall are part of my hood and we all know i am not some kid from the suburbs and that i am not a little kid talkin shit on the net i am a trade type of guy yall let us (MFD) handle this little problem and I will stop all this talking.............................................. LTC we will be calling u and we will let yall know a place and time so quit being bitches and pick up yalls phone so all the drama will stop......................... And stop dragging everybody's style's i mean crews into yalls beef because if you cant handle beef get out of graff and stop runnin yalls mouf...........

YALL HATE WHAT YALL CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND..........MIESYA781

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whos slashin bk?

what he was sayin is pay attention dawg....is there anybody slashin BK at this moment....if so....they are more than likely the shit talker.....but yea....on another note....does anybody know where i can get some kind of frog poison?.....kermit is really pushin my buttons over here......

what he was sayin is pay attention dawg....is there anybody slashin BK at this moment....if so....they are more than likely the shit talker.....but yea....on another note....does anybody know where i can get some kind of frog poison?.....kermit is really pushin my buttons over here......

my urine can kill a grizzly..im sure it can handle a little froggy.

papa bear

sya im not talkin shit on here but how can i call someone back who only calls on PRIVATE???? your stillg etting into tenage beef your like 20 so stay out of it you love pickin on kids still huh get a fuckin life man WHAT WORK HAVE YOU PUT IN???? NONE ZERO ZIP YEPS YEA... MORG YEA.... SHIT!!! DROW...YEA!!! BUT YOU NO NO NO YOU HAVENT DONE SHIT MAN AND ILL TAKE YOU IN A BATTLE TOO SO MAN STOP ACTING LIKE A KING BECAUSE YEA YOU GOT LONGEVITY OVER ME YEA ILL GIVE YOU THAT BUT YOU ARE NOT GOOD IN ANY SENSE OF THE WORD...EITHER AM I BUT FUCK IT MAN IM NOT PICKIN ON SOMEONE 5 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME..LIKE YOU... I BARELY TURNED 16 AD HERE YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL ME FOR SOMETHING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU... FUCK OFF!!!! AND WHOSE STYLE DO I STEAL??? GET A FUCKIN LIFE SYA!!! IM TIRED OF THIS!!! LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE YOU DONT RUN SHIT STOP PICKIN ON US YOU FUCKIN BULLY!!! GET A LIFE.... GET A JOB.... GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!! DAMN SYA FUCK OFF....FUCK YOUR BEEF IF YOU WANT BEEF THEN GO OVER OUR SHIT!!!(NO CROSSOUT OUTS) GO OVER IT DO A FILL IN HAVE SOEM BALLS BUT WERE NOT GOING TO FIGHT YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FAMILY FUCK OFF!!!! TV AND LTC IS WHERE THE BEEF IS...STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT DAMN...THERES IS NO BEEF SO FAGGETABOUTIT CALL ME A BITCH BUT IM NOT GONNA GET MY ASS WHOOOPED FOR NO REASON...NOBODY RATTLED YOUR FUCKIN CHAIN SYA SO IF YOU HAVE TO RESPOD TO THIS PM ME BECAUSE WE DONT NEED MORE GAY DRAMA IN THE OUNCE..

MANA

BLAH BLAH BLAH....too much of older people who dont got shit to do with anything gettin into beef....its annoyin.....if you aint involved in the beef directly....than you should shut the fuk up.....oh, so everyone knows.....im directing this towards the whole LTC and TV beef.....if you aint in either crew...i just have to say, shut the hell up and sit bak and watch the show...and now...more than likely....someone will want to talk shit to me for that....and you know what....i dont care.....cause my frog problems are over with....

bad things are coming to all of you here.

no one paints.

no one mans up.

no one knows how to respect those whove put in work.

its sad. kids talking about killing and fighting just to get a rep.

man niga i'll box u i aint sayin imma box u for that niga...i jus think u talk alotta shit...look, heres wut u do niga...ask rate...i heard that niga was givin out numbers might as well jus ask that niga where CUBIK lives...that niga knows...if not...pm me...u n me will box niga. u callin that niga out...im callin u out.

I have only one thing to say and this goes out to everyone LTC is a bunch of faggots acting cool with everybody when in fact they are just keepin cool with yall just so that yall dont see them stilling yalls style it doesnt take alot to see this......................... i will admit i once was a retard and feel under a stupid theory that graff was a way of life but its all bullshit its funny all the ppl that told me this theory pretty much went into retirement...................... O one more thing LTCMFD is LTC Must Fuckin Die thats just to clear things up.................................. O and also Void stop threatning to kill my Brother Drow when you dont know shit about him calm your little puppy Mana down pefore we put him to sleep.......................... He will get what he deserves and BK i have no feelings to do graff on the streets anymore because like yall i realized there can be money made off of it why put in work when you already have done your share BK is known for starting beef and finishing it.................................. Lets do us both a favor and enjoy our retirement and stay out of eachothers ways yall are part of my hood and we all know i am not some kid from the suburbs and that i am not a little kid talkin shit on the net i am a trade type of guy yall let us (MFD) handle this little problem and I will stop all this talking.............................................. LTC we will be calling u and we will let yall know a place and time so quit being bitches and pick up yalls phone so all the drama will stop......................... And stop dragging everybody's style's i mean crews into yalls beef because if you cant handle beef get out of graff and stop runnin yalls mouf...........

YALL HATE WHAT YALL CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND..........MIESYA781

alrite niga who tha fuk are u...if ur one of them bitch ass nigaz callin to my fone on PRIVATE shut tha fuk up...pm me niga...we'll settle this shit im tired of alotta nigaz talkin shit but scared to box...

aight nigga ill call u so we can box u lil fagg .......I GUESS OTHER LTC CREW MEMBERS WANNA GET AN ASS WHOOPED TO !!!!!

haha ok niga wuteva u say so i heard u beat that niga manaz ass...that dont mean shit...man niga u talk alotta shit...imma give u props for talkin shit behind a computer...but yea niga ask rate for my number...we'll settle this shit ova tha weekend

CUBIK!

bad things are coming to all of you here.

no one paints.

no one mans up.

no one knows how to respect those whove put in work.

its sad. kids talking about killing and fighting just to get a rep.

dude shut the fuck up..people fucking paint here..people get up..why the fuck do you judge houston by A STUPID LITTLE THREAD??

go walk around houston and tell me nobody paints here..fucking fagget.

shefs, you should take your crew with you..i mean, you guys act like houston is so lame and your too pussy to move to LA i mean, you could get up in iraq or whatever sanddune your dumbass is getting shipped to.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Archived