Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

go put in about 5 yrs of work then come back and talk shit....at least you will have a little ground to stand on to back your pathetic ass up.....you will never fall off...because you will never actually get on the streets and do anything.......im done wasting my time talking to your toy ass you will be found on the streets soon

do it then. shallow threats aint shit just like you aint shit. just say who you are. so what if you know where i live, i dont give a fuck about no pussy boy like you. all talk no walk ass nigga. lets do this shit, man up and step up to the plate. hahahaha, no common sense havin ass fool. i wish you would try some shit. get your car blown up before you even get past my house.

smoc u pale like powder and skinny niggggga i can see your purple veins that shit is sick shutdafuckkk up...................... santaclause u skinny u cant do nothin ey i see u typing all stupid like posting fuken 5 times dumbass u hit the post button.................. did u your wipe your tearz :bawling: ..................... and come back and type some more shit? haaaaaa funnnny like a motherfuker...... :lol: ............ u also talkin about 'blowing up cars' bitch this aint no jamesbond shit i dont even got a car nigga i aint telln u waht i drive imma get ya...... i know where sum yall niggggggaz stay at yall... nigggas need to chill da fuck out before somethin really bad happenz..:D :D .. tough talkin cuz u think u hard if front of yo boyz wait till i catch any of u loud muthafukon bitchez alone slippin' and we'll see how tough u fat fuckz really are :hatred: ..............................

the fact is i know where most of fags live and know what most of u look like. so u better be scared when u walk the fuckin street because u never kno when me and my boys r gonna run up on ya. and what this about bk isnt a graffiti crew then y the fuck u all u fags get on a graffiti thead every day of the week u washed up niggas. and keli shut ur short stubby ass up ur spec ass cant do nothin. i alone could chew ur hole crew and hershi squirt it out into all ur t-ladys mouths (an even portion for each)

the fact is i know where most of fags live and know what most of u look like. so u better be scared when u walk the fuckin street because u never kno when me and my boys r gonna run up on ya. and what this about bk isnt a graffiti crew then y the fuck u all u fags get on a graffiti thead every day of the week u washed up niggas. and keli shut ur short stubby ass up ur spec ass cant do nothin. i alone could chew ur hole crew and hershi squirt it out into all ur t-ladys mouths (an even portion for each)

whomp....whomp.

prove it.

you still are a nameless little scared cunt.

"...run up on ya." - Fool, please! Like i said, prove it.

Archived