Screwston,Texas

KQuas

hmm..another bryer huh? whats funny is, he had the exact style the houston bryer has..looks like any of his other bombs. i think he even had NFM next to his piece. weird huh? oh yea, how you refer to anyone bryer has/had beef with as being toys...you people seem to use that word so lightly. you should reevaluate your methods of putting people down because they make you look stupid. cheers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by hatetown@May 30 2005, 10:17 AM

hmm..another bryer huh? whats funny is, he had the exact style the houston bryer has..looks like any of his other bombs. i think he even had NFM next to his piece. weird huh? oh yea, how you refer to anyone bryer has/had beef with as being toys...you people seem to use that word so lightly. you should reevaluate your methods of putting people down because they make you look stupid. cheers.

hahaha what the fuck are you talking about....????....isnt this one of those nb kids???....hahaha you make no sense

hahaha what the fuck are you talking about....????....isnt this one of those nb kids???....hahaha you make no sense

wow your stupid. i was simply stating that bk is getting up in other cities but even people from other cities know about this stupid beef between bk/nfm and gy/dts. and no im not from nb.

wow your stupid. i was simply stating that bk is getting up in other cities but even people from other cities know about this stupid beef between bk/nfm and gy/dts. and no im not from nb.

ummmm ok....and your point is what???

"he was tying his shoe"

"if they say anything its everyman for himself"

"can i get some sweet and low"

"shit who hasnt"

"i dont like when you call me the ambiguously gay duo"

"if you steal that man i dont even no you anymore"

"you look like sex in the city"