Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by KrunkOnKrack@May 22 2005, 12:50 PM

"woke up this morning, got yourself a gun"

between xanax, oxycotin, evan williams, star wars, and The saporanos entire season that i stole......

no time for anything......

Picture442.jpg

Picture443.jpg

you over crowing your plants :haha: and btw it's OXYCONTIN!!! :haha:

TRANSPLANT, TRANSPLANT, TRANSPLANT...into there own pots of course.

And whats with all the shit talkin?? You Guy's can't get along or what

Originally posted by hatetown@May 27 2005, 01:31 PM

koder and dfie should just play each other in mortal kombat on xbox live. xbox live solves everything. maybe DTS/GY vs BK/NFM halo 2 match. fuck i dunno anymore,.

I agree with this strongly......

The pot is alot taller than you think......

there is no need for transpalnting, trust me I'm a professinal...

and yes bad at spelling but never sober.....

and Mr. guts I love the confederate flag one......

i saw a bryer bomb on some random rooftop in dallas. whats funny is locals talkin about goin over that shit which to me, would be doing the city of dallas a huge favor. stop acting like your some cholo ass niggas from LA talkin about jumping people. this aint LA no matter how hard you want it to be. bk is spreading the word? apparently no one wants to hear it.

i saw a bryer bomb on some random rooftop in dallas. whats funny is locals talkin about goin over that shit which to me, would be doing the city of dallas a huge favor. stop acting like your some cholo ass niggas from LA talkin about jumping people. this aint LA no matter how hard you want it to be. bk is spreading the word? apparently no one wants to hear it.

well, for starters... you saw Bryer up in another city. That's good. As for the locals going over it... let them. It's their city... but for the most part i think they're good enough kids to stay out of petty bullshit houston beef.

as for Bryer being a cholo LA gangster... he's not and i think he knows it. He's just been fucked with enough times to finally stop taking your toy shit and actually throwing punches against ignorance.

Big ups to Bryer, banging shit elsewhere...

Archived