Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

graffiti is a waste of time and money . . . . i love it.

how did that evol/nemo shit turn out anyway? hope they are friends now. :haha:

whats goin on RANK, BIAS, and OVENS. shit...

when two sides go to war . . .

what ever happened to eso?

Originally posted by jewish@May 12 2005, 02:12 PM

there is no surpise he knew you where there !!!!!

I mean fuck some one's gonna go to jail and thats for sure with all this shit !!!!think about how dumm your gonna fill sitting in 4 corner walls surrounding knowing you put yourself there !! all for what if hate any of us that much fight 1 on 1 I know people got probloms

fuck it let em hate but you guys are laughable !!jumping people and not even hurting any one Fuck dude your wasting your time no ever got hurt maybe kqua bleed a little bit but he still knew new his name good job I've had kids jump me worst in san anto!!!kids and jumping shewp funny

shit man four people and not a scratch fuck if you can't tell your wasting you time then I don't know what to say maybe like there's bigger things to live for like kids we have or maybe a good job don't let are fame git the best of you don't git mad when you see dts on top because the fact is we where here befor you and we will be here after your in the pen!!!!Tell my brother I said hi and I love him stupid actions

will only git you in 2 places in a grave or in jail sounds fun right just let me know where your serving time I might send you a chrismas card or some cookies with dts on them!!!!

thats probally the smartest thing ive ever herd you say.....

WAIT WAIT WAIT,,,,THERES TOO MANY FUCKEN TOYS ON HERE ,,CHANGING NAMES EVERY FUCKEN DAY,WHO THE FUCKS WHO ON HERE????

I SHOULD START WEARING A DIAPER ON MY HEAD DUE TO ALL THIS SHIT ON MY MIND....

YOU FUCKS ARE RIDICULOUS,ESPECIALLY THE TOYS THAT HAVENT DONT A GODDAMN THING FOR THE GRAFF GAME,YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

LETS ALL JUST GO ON WITH OUR USUAL SHITY LIVES AND GET DRUNK AND FUCK HOES OR FUCK FAGS IN THE ASS IF YOUR GAY LIKE 60% OF HOUSTON WRITERS ARE,AND SMOKE AND POP CHERRYS AND THE LIST GOES ON,IM GETTING TO THE POINT WERE IM GONNA GO TO 3RD OR 5TH WARD AND RENT OUT THE BOXING GYM SO WE CAN ALL KICK EACH OTHERS ASS THE RIGHT WAY.POUND FOR POUND.

KOZ,,,GIVE IT A BREAK MAN,YOUR GONNA GIVE YOUR SELF A CARDIAC ARREST,DONT SWEAT THIS SHIT.

Originally posted by GYRO$@May 12 2005, 11:30 PM

yo just let yall know thers a web site called aerosoldreams.com them niggas talking shit on the battle board about h town so go there let them know htown is the best on the battle board

who cares. who really gives a shit about what other cities/writers think about houston. go post some of yeps shit on that site and maybe they'll respect us.

Originally posted by enzime@May 12 2005, 01:20 PM

hey clit,quieres ir a plakear este fin de semana????????????

PLAKEAR...WTF HAHAHAHAHA

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR BABBLING ABOUT

HEY WHY DONT YOU CALL HIM INSTEAD OF POSTING ALL THIS BULLSHIT OR AT LEAST PM THE MOTHERFUCKER

100% OF YOUR POSTS HAVE BEEN BULLSHIT

I HOPE WHOEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS SITE BURNS IN HELL

Originally posted by hatetown+May 12 2005, 06:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hatetown - May 12 2005, 06:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GYRO$@May 12 2005, 11:30 PM

yo just let yall know thers a web site called aerosoldreams.com them niggas talking shit on the battle board about h town so go there let them know htown is the best on the battle board

who cares. who really gives a shit about what other cities/writers think about houston. go post some of yeps shit on that site and maybe they'll respect us.

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by GYRO$@May 12 2005, 05:30 PM

hey you bitch

go post on houston underground you little shit for brains toy

Originally posted by GOBIGGER@May 12 2005, 11:57 AM

yo dfie, stop your yapping and post those flicks you were talking about! i still dont see you dissing our spots you fake! :king: :king:

FAKE...umm ok....whatever you think buddy..

I thought I clearified this before....

I'm not Dfie..........

figure it out......

roller campaigne tommoro' s thread.. :king:

halloween.mid<center>mbanner.gif</center>

mbanner.gif</center>

images.jpg

anuscookies.jpg

of course I'm a badass...

I dont see you swingin around your donkey dick in this city...

_The-Big-Lebowski-2.jpg

Originally posted by dankbag+May 12 2005, 09:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dankbag - May 12 2005, 09:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-enzime@May 12 2005, 01:20 PM

hey clit,quieres ir a plakear este fin de semana????????????

PLAKEAR...WTF HAHAHAHAHA

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR BABBLING ABOUT

HEY WHY DONT YOU CALL HIM INSTEAD OF POSTING ALL THIS BULLSHIT OR AT LEAST PM THE MOTHERFUCKER

100% OF YOUR POSTS HAVE BEEN BULLSHIT

I HOPE WHOEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS SITE BURNS IN HELL

[/b]

YES SIR!!!!UMH..........ITHINK HE IS BURNING IN HELL~~~> :hatred: