Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GRAVZ....

yo...none....there is anotha crew in houston by the name of dm.....stands for DES MADRE.....its a dope ass crew....they got skills...but if you wanna keep reppin dm...by all means....go ahead.....but just dont get surprised if you catch beef wit them cats....just a warning....PEACE!

GrAViTy VhSer......ThC.....Jk.....PURA PINCHE URA!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by NONE-but-this-ONE@Apr 9 2005, 09:21 PM

oo aight then thanks for the heads up well change it....me and gotsm and whoever else are gonna make our way up to north side probly when summer starts so have the walls and beer ready fools!

hahaha...aight fool.....we'll see whats up.....just holla at us first....PEACE!!!!!

it aint houston thats wack its th eshitty faced writers greedy haters they want niggas to go ou t and do quality shi tso they can jack off to it and bite ...then they talk shit and bump theyre dick suckin lips abou t the people out doin they thing ..ol hoe ass haters !

p.s this was no tintended toward you <ma> this was just said before n im sick of it you haters need to lay off the dick juice and haterade

haha ... dam this shit is funny ... oh well ... everyone does there own thing! :haha: :haha: :haha:

i saw two nice spots off I-10 ... I bet DTS gets them first :laugh1: , if not then :wink2: ..... its all good!

<embed src="http://www.espew.com/cgi-bin/spew/805047/06-Rollin.mp3" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"><noembed><bgsound src="url_of_song" loop="infinite"></noembed>

some lame shit i did in monterrey with my boy weah n bekit showing texas love for them niggsCIMG0003.jpg

CIMG0008_1.jpg

youth advocates before work shit 20 minutes nigga beat that

Archived