Screwston,Texas

KQuas

After last night I don't what to think about you fucks!jelousy

has ruin your day.Y ou can't stand the fact that you will never be part of houston'sbestI mean damm there's like 4 or 5 of ya'll and not a scratch ask your faggot home boy how he like that bottle to his head !!!fuck it bro burn your bridges dig your own grave you dum fucks!!!!! fuck it rtd laws dts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by jewish@Apr 24 2005, 04:49 PM

After last night I don't what to think about you fucks!jelousy

has ruin your day.Y ou can't stand the fact that you will never be part of houston'sbestI mean damm there's like 4 or 5 of ya'll and not a scratch ask your faggot home boy how he like that bottle to his head !!!fuck it bro burn your bridges dig your own grave you dum fucks!!!!! fuck it rtd laws dts

somebody got their asses kicked last night hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! BK

bryer left kquas bloody and holding his face in the middle of westheimer having good samaritans tend to his broken nose. gl ran away from bk at the warehouse party on polk. shewp got dropped... and vague got a few good kicks in the face. NOT A SCRATCH?! when a 6'3" retard curls in the fetal position because some chingasos got delivered... and a bisexual crew hopper got bloodied in the middle of prime time traffic in midtown... you kids know you got dealt with. Shewp should have shut the fuck up and kept his fat fingers off the phone... maybe then he wouldnt have gotten done up so nasty. Jews... you werent saying shit when Ayds stuck you in the head multiple times and you ran away holding your face. Gossip ass niggas... DON'T BELIEVE THE FAKE SHIT THESE GY KIDS TELL YA FOLKS... they're the new trendsetters for shitty graffiti and bitch made niggas.

thanks jews for sealing your fate and letting us know who the guy with the bottle was. all your filthy shit talking makes us think you want more homeboy... dealing with real bar room brawlers....

BEEF KINGS '05 NIGGA.... MAKING BITCHES KNEEL.

yall the gayest yet...

we're always ready.

FUCK AEROSOL WARFARE TOO.... FAKE MOTHERFUCKERS. WE DONT CARE ABOUT SOME IDIOT FROM SAN ANTONIO COMING TO HOUSTON WITH SOME SHOW... STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING CITY. AEROSOL WARFARE... A BUNCH OF HAS BEENS PERPETRATIN' LIKE THEY SHIT IS REAL... FUCK YOUR SHOP, FUCK YOUR SHOWS, FUCK YOUR LIVES... YOU AINT GRAFFITI... YOU ALL SUCK.

more bounce to the ounce...

give us more reason

Originally posted by Marco Murdock@Apr 25 2005, 02:59 AM

bryer left kquas bloody and holding his face in the middle of westheimer having good samaritans tend to his broken nose. gl ran away from bk at the warehouse party on polk. shewp got dropped... and vague got a few good kicks in the face. NOT A SCRATCH?! when a 6'3" retard curls in the fetal position because some chingasos got delivered... and a bisexual crew hopper got bloodied in the middle of prime time traffic in midtown... you kids know you got dealt with. Shewp should have shut the fuck up and kept his fat fingers off the phone... maybe then he wouldnt have gotten done up so nasty. Jews... you werent saying shit when Ayds stuck you in the head multiple times and you ran away holding your face. Gossip ass niggas... DON'T BELIEVE THE FAKE SHIT THESE GY KIDS TELL YA FOLKS... they're the new trendsetters for shitty graffiti and bitch made niggas.

thanks jews for sealing your fate and letting us know who the guy with the bottle was. all your filthy shit talking makes us think you want more homeboy... dealing with real bar room brawlers....

BEEF KINGS '05 NIGGA.... MAKING BITCHES KNEEL.

yall the gayest yet...

we're always ready.

SNAP, SOUNDS LIKE THEY GOT HANDLED UP DIRRTY! SHIT, CURLED UP IN A FETAL POSITION, THATS NO JOKE!

suicide-2.gif

BK??these are the people that threw down rebs??

we'll have fun running into each other!!bitches!!

anyways Keep_On_Killingyourselfs!!!

looks like there be a war in screwston...

let the line's be drawn.......

every nigga that's down in this city know's they place...

let's do it.....

no one leaves my niggas bloody......

!!KILLERS-ON-KRACK!!

THEKULT

GRIN

DFIE......

BRASS KNUCKLES, BEEF KINGS, BEATING KIDS

FUCK THIS NON-TANGIBLE INTERNET SHIT... GROW SOME BALLS. RAISE THE BAR...

WE'LL BE SAVING OUR WORDS FOR THE FACE TO FACE CONFRONTATIONS... BECAUSE IN THE END... THATS ALL THAT MATTERS...

WHO'S LEFT LIFELESS? :beat: :what: :cry: :cry2: :dazed: :spent: :freak2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :skull2:

The beef going on is crazy but i will be waiting for it to come both sides are capeable of doing something but only one is doing something with fist you can talk all yall want but when u are injured in battle what does talk do jack shit all i got to say is to all my boys is keep your men close to you.

fuck you faggot !!!You call that a beat down nigger !!!!

this fool dose'nt even have a black eye faggot !bryer's a little bitch I wish I would saw you you would got the bottle bitch fuck that ya'll faggot could'nt hurt a fly bitch I had girl's punch me harder I mean come on you bitch what the fuck where you thinking It's over homeboy I'm on my way to san anto I'll tell shewp and all the rtd's you send you'r love faggot

burn burn burn it faggot you dig your own grave the list just grows you fuck one day you'll be laying in own pool of shit and I will laugh my ass off and take a gaint piss down your thoat and I'm about to git a new job digging grave's bitch !!Tell your fam I'll hook 'em up!!! your ass gits a free GRAVEYARD bitch and aids will just let that faggot live that's better then killing that bitch he's got deal with be the BITCH, BITTER, SNITCH he is EVERYDAY MOTHERFUCK YOUR ALL WORTHLESS AND WEAK BITCH YO kqua throw em the new tune on the next page!!!!!!!!!ROUND AND ROUND WHAT GO'S UP MUST COME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DTS-GY

Originally posted by Marco Murdock@Apr 25 2005, 01:45 PM

WE'LL BE SAVING OUR WORDS FOR THE FACE TO FACE CONFRONTATIONS... BECAUSE IN THE END... THATS ALL THAT MATTERS...

WHO'S LEFT LIFELESS? :beat:  :what:  :cry:  :cry2:  :dazed:  :spent:  :freak2:  :skull2:  :skull2:  :skull2:  :skull2:  :skull2:

HAHA YOUR ON THE INTERNET YOU DUMM FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT YU BETTER HAVE GOD WITH YOU WHEN YOU SEE ME tHAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL WIN BITCH

Originally posted by jewish+Apr 25 2005, 07:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jewish - Apr 25 2005, 07:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Marco Murdock@Apr 25 2005, 01:45 PM

WHO'S LEFT LIFELESS? :beat:  :what:  :cry:  :cry2:  :dazed:  :spent:  :freak2:  :skull2:  :skull2:  :skull2:  :skull2:  :skull2:

HAHA YOUR ON THE INTERNET YOU DUMM FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT YU BETTER HAVE GOD WITH YOU WHEN YOU SEE ME tHAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL WIN BITCH

[/b]

Originally posted by Marco Murdock@Apr 25 2005, 07:39 PM

fuck all this shit... yo jews... answer your phone. you gotta talk to more than one of us to get shit straight motherfucker...

FUCK YOU DON'T EVER CALL ME BITCH YOUR NOT WELCOMED AND SHIT IS NOT COOL FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WRITE YOUR WILL

YOU PUNK ASS MOTHER FUCKER LOSE MY NUMBER ASSHOLE !yOU'LL SEE ME WHEN YOU SEE ME AND OHH YA TELL KODER HE LUCKY i'M NOT A BITCH LIKE YOU i COULD CAUGHT THAT NIGGER BAD BUT I GOT MORE SENCE THEN THAT I JUST WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME AND ALL OF YOIU FUCKS ARE GONNA PAY!!!!!AND I'M SERIOUS DON'T EVER EVER EVER TRY AND CALL ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DTS

Originally posted by Marco Murdock@Apr 24 2005, 10:10 PM

and aims... shut your trap. you got dropped and it will happen again.... WE'RE OUT FOR BLOOD BITCHES...!!!!!

BLOODY KNUCKLES BITCH!!!

MAMON-KELI-VAGUE-BRYER-SHEF-AYDSR-ASKOE-MAG-L-VIVES and the homies ready to ride on niggas...ITS A FAMILY AFFAIR!!!

DONE DEAL!

PRAISE THE LORD, PRAISE THE LORD....

Originally posted by jewish@Apr 25 2005, 02:17 PM

fuck you faggot !!!You call that a beat down nigger !!!!

this fool dose'nt even have a black eye faggot !bryer's a little bitch I wish I would saw you you would got the bottle bitch fuck that ya'll faggot could'nt hurt a fly bitch I had girl's punch me harder I mean come on you bitch what the fuck where you thinking It's over homeboy I'm on my way to san anto I'll tell shewp and all the rtd's you send you'r love faggot

burn burn burn it faggot you dig your own grave the list just grows you fuck one day you'll be laying in own pool of shit and I will laugh my ass off and take a gaint piss down your thoat and I'm about to git a new job digging grave's bitch !!Tell your fam I'll hook 'em up!!! your ass gits a free GRAVEYARD bitch and aids will just let that faggot live that's better then killing that bitch he's got deal with be the BITCH, BITTER, SNITCH he is EVERYDAY MOTHERFUCK YOUR ALL WORTHLESS AND WEAK BITCH YO kqua throw em the new tune on the next page!!!!!!!!!ROUND AND ROUND WHAT GO'S UP MUST COME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DTS-GY

GET OVER "THE BOTTLE IN THE HEAD STORY" ALL HE HAD THAT NIGHT WAS A BUMP ON HIS HEAD YOU DIDNT EVENT HIT HIM HARD ENOUGH TO SPLIT HIS FUCKING SKULL OPEN LMAO!!!!!!

Originally posted by jewish+Apr 25 2005, 03:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jewish - Apr 25 2005, 03:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Marco Murdock@Apr 25 2005, 07:39 PM

fuck all this shit... yo jews... answer your phone. you gotta talk to more than one of us to get shit straight motherfucker...

FUCK YOU DON'T EVER CALL ME BITCH YOUR NOT WELCOMED AND SHIT IS NOT COOL FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WRITE YOUR WILL

YOU PUNK ASS MOTHER FUCKER LOSE MY NUMBER ASSHOLE !yOU'LL SEE ME WHEN YOU SEE ME AND OHH YA TELL KODER HE LUCKY i'M NOT A BITCH LIKE YOU i COULD CAUGHT THAT NIGGER BAD BUT I GOT MORE SENCE THEN THAT I JUST WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME AND ALL OF YOIU FUCKS ARE GONNA PAY!!!!!AND I'M SERIOUS DON'T EVER EVER EVER TRY AND CALL ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DTS

[/b]

ALGIEN TIENE MIEDO.............

Originally posted by KQuas@Apr 24 2005, 11:30 PM

drunken blood ,two busies not bad

damn next time dont be so scared of a girl...they got me r***ie,

that shit made my night

oh yea thank for the hats

FROM WHAT I HEARD UR GIRL WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU BY TRYING TO PULL BRYER OFF WHILE YOU WERE ON THE FLOOR GETTING HIT IN THE FACE.............AND HE HAS A BUNCH OF SCRATCH MARKS ON HIS BACK LMAO. I WONDER WICH STORY IS TRUE?