Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by AkshunWerds@Apr 11 2005, 10:20 AM

underbridge.jpg

DSC01671.jpg

DSC01672.jpg

DSC01673.jpg

DSC01674.jpg

I SEEN THIS IN PERSON I REMEMBER THAT SPOT BACK IN THE DAYS THE LATE 90'S LOT OF HEADS WOULD HIT THAT SPOT ITS PRETTTY HIDDEN THOUGH BUT ITS DOPE I REMEMBER SEEING THEM BUMBS DAT USED TO CHILL THERE I WANNA GO BACK IN TIME....CAUSE NOW ITS BORING HERE......VERBS IS LOOKING GOOD SO IS MEAT

Originally posted by newspanish@Apr 13 2005, 04:16 PM

ANYBODY SEE THAT BIG ZEUS TRYING TO BURN THAT VIZIE ON MONTROSE? OR IT MIGHT BE RICHMOND, ON THAT ALUMINUM WALL. IM WAITN FOR DTS TO SET THAT SHIT ON FIRE CAUSE THAT VIZIE WAS NICE, WHAT THE FUCK HOMES?

when you scamps get together your worse than sewing circle

the VIZIE was buffed. out of the 2 ZEUSs the one were talking about is from OC which means hes shares crew members and chills with everyone from RTL GY DTS 12V and OK and yes that includes VIZIE so i wouldnt hold your breathe on DTS "setting that shit on fire" :shook: in fact, theres been nothing but positive feedback on that spot from the DEF THREATS camp or from anyone else for that matter until now....

Originally posted by fatalist@Apr 14 2005, 03:13 PM

Seyno, get at me!

My bags are packed, I'm leaving. Last time we spoke you swore I had finally lost it, I don't think you should bother trying to get a hold of me. Either way, offline messages are in the mail, some of you should have received them by now.

Fuck 12oz, and my last post... fatalist don't bother replying, i wont be getting on to this board..