Screwston,Texas

KQuas

Re: Re: Re: GHOD* DM

Originally posted by almighty

DOES IT HURT YOU CUZ THEY MIGHT LOOK THE SAME?!?!

IT SEEM TO ME THE ONLY PERSON BLIND HERE IS U, PLEASE EXPLAIN THEIR SIMILARITIES... "FOR EXAMPLE..." THEIRS UR INTRO, U CAN USE THAT FOR UR DEBATE....

DEUCE OUT THE ROOF!

They both have trees I'm beginin to think you are blind post both pictures and you will se a forest dummm

ass and I really don't care that they look the same fuck it if you want to paint trees go ahead paint some fuck trees dummm ass I hate trees they make air and shit fuck that let's talk about all the replaced glass on westhimer that's cool shit i hate bus stops toooooI guess the whole thing

in a few words is that painters likE YOU PAINT PRETTY PICTURES PAINTERS LIKE ME DON'T GIVE A FUCK And this is houston's bullshit scene grow some balls and do shit for houston to see

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: damn, why do i keep coming back to read this garbage?

Originally posted by koder

ok jewish, you win with your "ive been painting since you were in 3rd grade" level talent. i cant even get close to painting as good as you, and i do wish i was you. you saw right through me didnt you. check it out man, i aint saying shit online no more ...personally i think thats some fraudalent shit...second i think graff beef is stupid too cause to be honest, i aint lovin it like i used to. jews thanks for noticing me in this crowd though and im flattered you wanna battle, unfortunately im gonna pass you up on that offer bro. i aint even got the paint for it or the gas flow to rack the paint. keep painting your "funky" styles or whatever you all call it and just do whatever the hell it is you do.:lol: :lol: :lol: you too dedcops.

alllll I got to say is grow some ballls

fuck flow take the bus like me.i mean come on man have you ever done a tag in the city or a throw up I don't THINK legal wall kids have any rights in this game home boy you git down risk your ass and your life maybe some one will listen till then you will always be afuckingtoy ass crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: >Is This Gamble?

Originally posted by elmeromero

BY the way thats ASR crew.me and epnos..

thanks for posting my shit...

hitt me up u guys wanna battle me and my boys gonna be upthere this weekend.......hitt me up fo real..no paint involved no nothing just the emberresment....who ever the fuck you are...

physical410@hotmail.com

is going to be 3 of us but if youll want two on two is cool...idont care..

but fo real...

just graff...

oh shit is that the real code 210 aww damm that niggas fresh ...what up code hit me up when you get in ....gordita fuckers ..and california mudslides

Originally posted by koder

damn , it dont quit huh. i aint sayin shit online as far as beef is concerned jews, that last post was just stupid...how the hell did that dude get a computer anyway????? and dedcops i giveyou the respect for gettin up but not what your throwin up. fuck what you think graffiti is, the rules have been twisted stretched and bent if you ask me, i dont give a fuck what ties graff has to what or what you think the rules are or whatever the fuck. some of the most recognized writers dont bomb or have ever bombed as well as some of the biggest bombers never get mentioned (hint, hint) ......i just paint to fuckin paint.

i thought graff was a part of hiphop, not that i care but it seems that graffs been taken over by emo kids getting lit and painting garbage. i dont care what you do, i see your point about graffiti=damage but thats not my muse, i prefer clean pieces worth the price of the film in the camera. like i said i dont care much for "graff" like you do so stop worrying about what the fuck im doin and go drop some mop tags or something while i paint my legals. besides i aint doin it for graff or "hiphop" or anything, i just dig pieces. and its cool you dont remember any thing ive ever done cause it took you about 5 times to introduce yourself to me before i remembered who you were."hey man, remember me?':lol: -----desmadre.......nachos-frijoles-manteca

your not a bomber koder=toy fuck hip hop and fuck you you don't have any idea what the fuck graffiti's about.So don't come to me with that bullshit there rules and first of all you write with some one that writes twist what the fuck is that shit ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhi'm fucking stupid

i'm not a fucking emo kid! That right there just let's me know that you

have no idea what the fuck your talking about bitch in93 I was at the organized konfusion show I saw k.r s one the same year bitch so fuck you go hang out with article ya'll can go be rats together and suck each other

s dicks and oh ya I bought my computer bitch un like you faggot if you reply to this i'm going to find you and you remember last time i looked in your eyes you did'nt want nothing just except the fact that your a toy

and go fuck your girlfriend and every thing will be ok there always tommrow DON'T THINK ABOUT REPLYING TO THIS JUST LET IT GO IT WILL GIT WORST

Originally posted by jewish

your not a bomber koder=toy fuck hip hop and fuck you you don't have any idea what the fuck graffiti's about.So don't come to me with that bullshit there rules and first of all you write with some one that writes twist what the fuck is that shit ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhi'm fucking stupid

i'm not a fucking emo kid! That right there just let's me know that you

have no idea what the fuck your talking about bitch in93 I was at the organized konfusion show I saw k.r s one the same year bitch so fuck you go hang out with article ya'll can go be rats together and suck each other

s dicks and oh ya I bought my computer bitch un like you faggot if you reply to this i'm going to find you and you remember last time i looked in your eyes you did'nt want nothing just except the fact that your a toy

and go fuck your girlfriend and every thing will be ok there always tommrow DON'T THINK ABOUT REPLYING TO THIS JUST LET IT GO IT WILL GIT WORST

...dont forget wish too that names taken .. so is code..just givin my two cents ;) ;)

theres too many writters out there man......you have to be real creative or have good luck man...cuz when you least expected there's somebody woh that same name.........im concious that there's another writter with my name and that the name its self is real common.......i've had that name since i was in grade school...way before i did graff....i used to like lowriders..thats why.......i got my name from a bike.......its something i cant change..my family knows me by that name so its wit me for ever literaly......................my two cents homie

Originally posted by twisted art

theres too many writters out there man......you have to be real creative or have good luck man...cuz when you least expected there's somebody woh that same name.........im concious that there's another writter with my name and that the name its self is real common.......i've had that name since i was in grade school...way before i did graff....i used to like lowriders..thats why.......i got my name from a bike.......its something i cant change..my family knows me by that name so its wit me for ever literaly......................my two cents homie

you sound like a cool mudafuka.......

fuck that name bullshit who cares....is the style that makes you not the name...is who stays in the game longer.....

peace nigga...

in another subject..............

waiting for an email homies.?

yall sho do got big heads for bein so toy..

get off the nuts? please dog the only people on yalls nuts is your family and friends and people who dont know no better. im sure buelita is proud of you an all, but shit to us you suck dickkk.

you fools cant tag a lick either.

beeeeeeeeeeeeitchhh.

hitt me up u guys wanna battle me and my boys gonna be upthere this weekend.......hitt me up fo real..no paint involved no nothing just the emberresment....who ever the fuck you are...

damn wats this....is there goign to eb a battle???????????

Archived