the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by The-WiseOne+Nov 20 2004, 05:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The-WiseOne - Nov 20 2004, 05:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FILTER.BFG@Nov 15 2004, 03:08 PM

suite

suitesmall.jpg

filter.bfg.germany

isnt that same style from blackbook sessions two, correct me if im wrong

[/b]

ur talkin about that stylefile book? if this is correct-i have a piece in it...

god was i the only other person who has seen filters stuff in style file you have black and white outlines in the first bok if im correct filter nice shit i wouldnt worri about ur letters unless u really want to worry about them thats styles ill my freind keep up the good work... props

Originally posted by duct@Nov 23 2004, 01:39 AM

god was i the only other person who has seen filters stuff in style file you have black and white outlines in the first bok if im correct filter nice shit i wouldnt worri about ur letters unless u really want to worry about them thats styles ill my freind keep up the good work... props

thats cool...thanks...where u r from...who do u know about stylefile...

Originally posted by FILTER.BFG+Nov 24 2004, 12:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FILTER.BFG - Nov 24 2004, 12:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-duct@Nov 23 2004, 01:39 AM

thats cool...thanks...where u r from...who do u know about stylefile...

[/b]

+...to correct u- i got stuff in the first and in part 2... :smiles: