the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

All I've been doing lately is exchanges... most of these were not requested. Respect due to the people I sketched out here. You don't have to repay the favor. I just wanted to fuck with some other letters.

For my man Q from SEVS:

atl_trip.jpg

ANROE (not happy with this one):

anroe.jpg

FREAK (sorry... I misspelled it and didn't realize until later)

freak.jpg

ALERT:

alert.jpg

DIE666:

die666.jpg

LUMOS:

lumos.jpg

So, yeah... been staying busy. If you want to hit me back with some SATIRE letters, it's appreciated.

Peace and respect to all those who bring the pain.

i know im not supposed to post in here but the toy thread doesnt give any crits and im just tryna improve, so can i get some positive crits or pointers.. i know the lines are small kine parkinsons. specific pointers on connections and extensions would be cool.. this is one of my firsts using those and i wanna get better.

DSC00351.jpg

yo alert. i assume we're on common ground so no more hate. and anybody else can i gets some pointers on that piece i drew. i've been doing simples but i dont see the hurt in tryin out a burner once in a while to see where progression is being made. so i know i gotta do simples but i want pointers on extensiuons and connections. a few more crits would be fuckin appreciated.

love, peace, and inity.