the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its just that, in the first pic the top peice is horrible and the bottom peice has letters that dont go together at all. the 3d in the second pic is off, and ugly, and those yellow lines shouldnt exist. i can see what you were going for in the third pic but i really just dont tihnk it worked out- and the last two are just trash. just opinions. use them or dont. im in a bad mood so yes i am being a bitch, no need to call me one i already know i am.

its just that, in the first pic the top peice is horrible and the bottom peice has letters that dont go together at all. the 3d in the second pic is off, and ugly, and those yellow lines shouldnt exist. i can see what you were going for in the third pic but i really just dont tihnk it worked out- and the last two are just trash. just opinions. use them or dont. im in a bad mood so yes i am being a bitch, no need to call me one i already know i am.

Who cares if your a bitch? I just think it's funny that a toy like you would talk shit, I mean from what I can tell you put up shitty stickers and flick other peoples graff...

Now prove how cool you are by replying and talking more shit that nobody wants to hear.