the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Damn, I really wish I had the ability to do those. I've been real in to typography lately, and think I could make some dope signs for people

I still want you to paint one!

I've noticed, that Who Cares is fresh! You should look into a scroll saw if you wanna give it shot.

I actually would love to have one CNC'd from aluminum at some point. Def need to paint one too.

With all the snow, I went to nearest little hardware store, where all the guy had was the Teak oil, which he said was just as good or better. First coat looks good to me.

12505375134_b1fc653732_b.jpg

Exchange for Umire. Have been really distracted with work and study, the double pager was done in bits and pieces, which kind of made it messy as each time I sat down to sketch I was in a different mood and frame of mind. I don't hate it but it's not what I started out to do. The other little sketch was done at about 04:30 this morning out of frustration with the first attempt, because they are great letters to play with and I'll probably hit them again another time.

The bottom one was another sketch out of frustration but with different letters. The M is a little overweight....., little bit like myself these days!

12870422824_8398151a55_b.jpg

Show Exchange by Walid Jumblat's conviction, on Flickr

12870064273_8c2587ca10_z.jpg

Candy Show by Walid Jumblat's conviction, on Flickr

12870418084_511ff77cff_c.jpg

Mao49 Starring by Walid Jumblat's conviction, on Flickr