the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hear u guys with the critics and stuff but bottomline is if u cant rock someone or u aint as nasty as someone u without a dout u have no buisness telling someone to improve ...thats was my problem a minute ago i had dudes that straight sucked trynna tell me to do this or that,,,come on son...ed lover voice ...if u cant rock someone keep it to yourself ,,,,but again ill rock 90 percent of this bitch and never critic anyone i can careless is u dudes get better lol

You definitely got some art talent. I'd be curious to see where you are now if this is just '08. Hands are good and every character I've seen you drop is on point.

I guess it's just me but I just don't feel the letters, though. I think they are strong in some places and weak in others. Maybe your newest sketches are better.

No hate, seriously.

i hear u guys with the critics and stuff but bottomline is if u cant rock someone or u aint as nasty as someone u without a dout u have no buisness telling someone to improve ...thats was my problem a minute ago i had dudes that straight sucked trynna tell me to do this or that,,,come on son...ed lover voice ...if u cant rock someone keep it to yourself ,,,,but again ill rock 90 percent of this bitch and never critic anyone i can careless is u dudes get better lol

what u sayn u whore ill rape u u came out and straight diss the whole tread ur bn a lil cock supper 2011 just remember ill rape ur lil ring a ding ding u lil cock suppen cum rag !!!:)

• Like 1

God damn, boys. Thanks for the support phenom but everyone chill the fuck out...

Here's your exchange sketch I promised. Keep in mind I had bronchitis and pneumonia at the time and I was crazy ripped off cough syrup. All my shit this last two weeks is fucked. Still got that shit but medication is finally making me better... FUCK.

Anyway... I am NOT happy with this. I might do another.

It's mainly the O and the M I hate. I feel the P is pretty on point. Also the camera is not being nice to the fill.

phenom.jpg

Just fucking around in photoshop... here's some minor tweaks I'd make to improve that sketch.

It's mainly the proportions that throw me off. Areas where it's too thin or the style doesn't get maintained...

Sketchespencle-pen067.jpg

Ha,hat shits cool. i didnt even know you could do that with photo shop.. damb i need to get a camera that battle thread looked pretty solid too..

phenom serious u are straight trash get over homie i aint dissing the whole room...some dudes are nasty in here they know who they are..and some are trash its just hularious to me...when dudes come with critics on letters and structure ...when some of these..are garbage no hate here like i said at one point i dont post here to get help i post here to show of my shit wether u like it or not....i been dong this since 88 cant a motherF#$%^ tell me sih about grafff.....

Haha I could only imagine Pesk, Now not to flood the thread but this next sketch is funny to me, I generally use hard edges and what not, and a couple non graff heads told me to try something different. I did, but later caught a bunch of flack because of how "Augorish" it turned out. Fact is I had no prior knowledge of the guy, but it is what it is....haha

Once I checked his work I saw the resemblance...

5545056653_7979b32cba_b.jpg

pretty sure a watched a couple fucked up YNC videos that day btw...

• Like 1