the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You like the colours thats great well if you think Im weak best get to know me before saying such stuff there mi ol fruit.... There has to be one out of a few hundred that slates my work... That makes you unique ..... Not many run my work down... CARE LONDON

IM giving blood on monday to save a life see how weak I am after doing that, then I normally feel a bit weak so yeah your right ...

Dirty Dozen Im Care (The Naughty fourty) Fart in my mothers mouth oh come one man thats just crazy maybe the mum comments dont need to be made? even if in life we suffer show strength and respect dem parents if you have not had good parents then respect yourself?

But I agree with the Shlooomanki agrest

NOW THIS IS BANGING BEAUTIFUL.....

Dirty Dozen Society ... I could not imagine farting in anyones mouth let alone in mums, and Im a real monkey when it comes to dirty habbits come on man thats ruff.... I say love and respect dem parents and if you never got the chance then love and respect yourself init?

Wolf Gang yeah sounds mad... Fart into your pants... CARE THE NAUGHTY 40