the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if its been a while does that mean your rusty? cos that is fucking tight and i would love to see some of your stuff from when you had been in practice

but im on the lined paper cos its all school work shit haha and cant afford anything decent... kinda hard to rack anything decent cos i have no fucken idea where to get them from haha

was doing demo, and alert for battles, and as for victor, show me where its on the streets, I know above writes it for practice..but where else?

kid you went into heavys thread and straight lifted those letters out of the mans book.......

If your too unoriginal to get your own name........ I'm not gonna trip on that because graffiti is worldwide, and it is kind of inevitable that names will be...ugh? recycled.

but your just playing yourself if you think you can take someone's name and style and then ask for critique? are you serious? fill about 5 books before you post anything else, and get a name for yourself, but for now your just comedy...

I've been writing since 1989 and this still get's under my skin...

Like you know what your talking about. The v is off of his and virus from all nation v.2 that I have messed with the T resembles twists simples and I can show you pics dated before I joined this forum that are that style of thin kinks and bars. thanks tho. but your not worth shit 2 me as to argue over it.

and your defense is proving my point it's not above's V it's virus' O.K. so who else do you admittedly bite off? I went over to heavy's thread to get some examples and alot of the pics have been taken down? I wonder why? Oh yeah it's because of swagger-jackin' gum-flappin' losers right click the shit out of their shit.... copy,trace, and color it in and have the nerve to really think it's their work........ your a fraud, at least your graff is.

no, not even, but thats fine if thats what you wana think. If you looked at them, its where i got some of the forms. and you can find alot of aboves shit in the bible thread if you really think i copy and traced it, if nothing else, thats a compliment, thanks fuck. And he writes that for practice, go ahead, this conversations been had and your just a bit sad for wasting my time.