the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Myerrocks..that karakter is amazing..

soo..i just wondered if i could post this in here..say if its too toy..

6.jpg

thanks..

crits...?..

Damn dude, ur letter structure has came a long way. I love it, but work on the "I". I also like the style of your characters, but you should practice on the characters anatomies. It just doesnt look right. Mainly the shoulders and arms. But keep doing your thing you have alot potential.

no problem man, I know how it is. Just keep doing your thing and the best advice I can give you is dont fall into the hype. Alot of kids now adays just have skills in one certain era of graff. Be an all around writer. Throwies, hands, straight letters, and then after that start putting concern on wildstyle.

no problem man, I know how it is. Just keep doing your thing and the best advice I can give you is dont fall into the hype. Alot of kids now adays just have skills in one certain era of graff. Be an all around writer. Throwies, hands, straight letters, and then after that start putting concern on wildstyle.

word.

this guy speaks the truth.

props