the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dead@Dec 31 2005, 04:13 PM

DarkAges: thanks.

I've also been meaning to say, I like your work. Very unrestricted or confined. Keep it up.

<3

the one with red i am actually embarrased of now, seems i was so high i deceived myself into liking it, hah.

i have been getting into texture lately, using some weird kind of girly paint markers i took from a friends girl.

HPIM1973.JPG

close.JPG

Originally posted by thedarkages+Jan 3 2006, 01:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thedarkages - Jan 3 2006, 01:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Yellow Feets@Jan 2 2006, 09:36 PM

You can't be serious.

i guess you take from it, what you are looking for in it.

[/b]

How about letters. I'm not too sure why you even posted that, it's not even a sketch. Not hating, just saying y'know.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets+Jan 3 2006, 01:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yellow Feets - Jan 3 2006, 01:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by thedarkages@Jan 3 2006, 01:14 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Yellow Feets@Jan 2 2006, 09:36 PM

You can't be serious.

i guess you take from it, what you are looking for in it.

How about letters. I'm not too sure why you even posted that, it's not even a sketch. Not hating, just saying y'know.

[/b]

i get that.

i can throw a letter in 5 seconds, for example:

letter.JPG

in creating the one like the one i had posted before this, to me, it is almost like taking a sketch and putting on 3D goggles, or like one of those pop-out books you had when you were little, it makes it come to life. after it is done, holding it up to your eyes is almost like looking through a kaleidoscope, (maybe i get alot more high than you =P) i guess you just have to look close enough. like every crack and corner, fold, the texture is what i am getting at. when you hold it at the right light, the glare/shine really jumps out at you.

-don't get me wrong, this is not something i hold close to me, more like something to get lost in when i am high.

Originally posted by enokeem+Jan 9 2006, 03:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (enokeem - Jan 9 2006, 03:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dripht@Jan 7 2006, 03:47 PM

dripht that is nice as hell, but id definetly go for a different backround, maybe make it a little more jagged and shit.

will do

i meant make the backround outline more jagged, sorry man.

[/b]

no problem, i know what you meant ;)

cheers