the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

Dead, what does your shit even say? I mean... it looks cool... or whatever... but if someone were to put a gun to my head and say "What does this say" I would just give up without even trying. But if it means anything, I do like the cloud and the nosebleed one.

I hope I don't sound like I am hating. Just sayin.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Yellow Feets@Feb 5 2006, 11:44 PM

Dead, what does your shit even say? I mean... it looks cool... or whatever... but if someone were to put a gun to my head and say "What does this say" I would just give up without even trying. But if it means anything, I do like the cloud and the nosebleed one.

I hope I don't sound like I am hating. Just sayin.

Says "dead." If you look close enough at some of my more recent stuff, the letters are quite simple. Sometimes I make them more discernable by assigning a different color to each letter.

Long story short: "Dead'" and I don't take the question as hate.

Originally posted by Cenz@Feb 11 2006, 04:56 PM

i Use Prisma colors, and i dont understand what you mean Tarantula, but i did the last one about 2 or 3 months ago and the 3rd one i did about 3 weeks ago.

the third one, which is crappy, showes backwards progress, according to the one you did three months ago..i was just being a little indirect.