How can this be possible?

Swiffer Jet

yuck and satan:

I did understand what yuck was saying but did you understand what i was saying? I am still waiting for an answer. I figured it out by the way. The top of the head missing is part of it, but not the whole answer. So, tell me, where do the extra two legs, two arms and extra body come from / when do they disappear?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"saliva susies hair was an incredible red, spit dripping down her chin i wanted to hit it, i grabbed her tit she was too slow she didnt get it"

"flemmy frank was always couging and could never beat germs, i ...

"i got my flirt on with meaty meg and melon head marge, but i knew something was wrong cause i was always in charge after four years they realised i wasnt retarded how could this mistake happen how was it started my file said he makes noises and and twiches without stopping, turns out i was just beat boxing popping and locking"

Nah that wasn't too simple actually, I'd like to meet whoever came up with

it (and kick him in the nuts on behalf of those he stumped.)

And thanks for that moment of clarity.. but wait, that's what we were

saying. You didn't clear anything up at all, we're trying to find exactly

what pieces are doing it.

yes, that wasn't simple at all. It looks so simple, but i bet none of us could have created it. Very well made.

One loses his hair, one loses his feet, one doesn't have shorts in the lower half and gets connected to one that has no legs on the upper half, two loose the lower parts of their arms. That's as far as i got. I'm still amazed that it works.

The trick, Igor, is to check out the line itself... totally disregard the

bodies. Count how many pairs of shoes are on the line, then watch it

change, and count the pairs of shoes again. From 3 to 4, right? That's

because in one picture, a pair of shoes is whole, but in the other, that

big pair of shoes is split in half, thereby making us think 2 pairs of shoes

are there.

Satan: just the shoes don't make the illusion of an extra person. If i took of my shoes, would you say "whoa... he's multiplied. That's magic!"? I guess not. Same goes for the hair. If i had a wig i could take it off and you still would think, "that's a guy and a wig", not "that's two guys". But a wig and some shoes and a few things between have to sum up to create an extra person. To illustrate what i mean, imagine that trick being done with only 4/5 guys. It isn't possible.

Archived