How can this be possible?

Swiffer Jet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well the first guy on the left doesn't have his hair in the second frame,

and all the top row is shifted over one spot, so it's just having...

uhhh..... some dude jumps in the pic.

The real question we need to be focusing on is:

How can this be possible?

mdf404096.jpg

Elaine Davidson of Brazil, who holds the Guinness world record for being the woman with the greatest number of body piercings, 1,903 altogether, poses at the Tate Modern art gallery in London, November 11, 2003. The gallery held an event to mark the release of the 100th millionth copy of the Guinness World Records books.

Originally posted by WebsterUno

how about taking one for the team,

and letting her give you some brains.

:lol:

Haha. I'd do it. I could be in the guiness book right next to her. Man who recieved most lascerations on penis from the girl with most metal in her body.

The fame is all mine.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Yo yo yo peep game. Check out the dude on the very left. When the pictures separate only a portion of his wig lifts off. No other body is lined up with his. Therefor you have an extra body with no where to go. So there is another peson created.

What what?

I realized that, but where does the rest of the body come from? I mean, it's not like there is just an extra wig in one pic.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Yo yo yo peep game. Check out the dude on the very left. When the pictures separate only a portion of his wig lifts off. No other body is lined up with his. Therefor you have an extra body with no where to go. So there is another peson created.

What what?

That doesn't work either. If you count the number of "half heads" moving across the screen, there are two from one side, and two from the other, each connecting to their respective body.