INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SHUT THE FUCK UP.

IF YOU'VE EVER USED REAL KRINK IT'S NOT DILUTED BUCKET PAINT.

Neither the black nor silver formulas are bucket paint.

TRUST ME. and the thousands of consistent krink customers.

you think your some tough guy writing in caps...some of you cats don't know how to make some real paint to put in your mops so you justify wasting money on colors you can get at your local hardware store by saying that krink is better and worth it..fuck the hype i've tried KR's ink and it isn't the shit like everyone claims it is..everything can get buffed...what you write anyways...or are you afraid to state your name

dude if you are representing your business why are you so over protective when i disagree with other cats on krink?...did i ever diss your product?...no...right?...you should actually be happy because you and i both know how many people read and believe what people say on here...haha...i helped your ass out

i'm in cali fool...and yeah i know where coke and shit weed comes from mexico...it just goes through your shitty ass state...and what are you going to do lame...your talking about how i shouldn't mess with people i don't know...right?...what do you call what your doing...and don't even trip on what i write chavala...come to cali and you'll see whats up with some real graffiti...a lot of good writers have came out of texas don't get me wrong but i doubt your one of them....so just keep your mouth closed lame

#3 - think i give a fuck about your opinion of me? seriously, dude, don't get your emotions wrapped up with this computer shit. it's a screen and some buttons, not the block. i couldn't give a fuck what you or anyone else, internet or real life, thinks of me, and that's how it should be for you, too.

Haha. Get em.

ok kiddoes can u kids stop argueing now? fo reals all u guys got an oppinion and oyu guys have stated it. WE get your point and personally i RESPECT it. but with all this argueing is not solving anything. how bout this....everyone shut up and POST INK PICS!!!

I wanna become a PEACE MAKER like MLK or GHANDI when i grow up, if you havent noticed.:rolleyes:

and 2 more things:

is vandal's ink garbage too? because tlok, a true cali hard head, made that shit. i plan on carrying it soon because lots of people tell me it's grade A. would you talk shit about someone from your state's product like you do on KR's?

and use the edit button instead of trying to rack up your post count.

ayo oink i have never used VANDALS INK. but from what i've heard it is a high quality ink.

yeah i was at the Rec Shop trying to get at some grog(out of stock) and i was looking at the label on vandals ink.

"MADE BY REAL MOTHERFUCKING VANDALS."

I busted out laughing in the shop. I didnt see that coming. my ass was too broke to buy it though. 16.99 plus tax. the ink settled apart in the bottle, not sure if thats a problem though.