INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
pen ink isnt garbage if you make it right, and it saves money plus you can cut it with other better staining inks

OKAY

so i racked som hair dye from the local phamarcy

shit is bomb! :lol:

na but for real...mixed it with some pilot

smooth like buttah

LIKE BUTTAH BABY SMOOTH LIKE BUTTAH :cool:

so while i'm thinking about it,

a girl writer i know out here who really wrecks shit

also happens to be a hair dresser. she uses a lot of liquids she gets at work

and mixes it with pen ink or some other kind of base ink,

adds in some oink and some DED and some garvey,

her shit is naaasssstttteeeee.

and you don't have to use the oink and DED, you could just go to Sally's or some other

beauty supply store and look around, get some good ideas.

so while i'm thinking about it,

a girl writer i know out here who really wrecks shit

also happens to be a hair dresser. she uses a lot of liquids she gets at work

and mixes it with pen ink or some other kind of base ink,

adds in some oink and some DED and some garvey,

her shit is naaasssstttteeeee.

and you don't have to use the oink and DED, you could just go to Sally's or some other

beauty supply store and look around, get some good ideas.

Yo Oink, hook me up with the name of that jank.

i dunno what it is, to be honest. she said she grabs all the dark colored hair dyes or other possibly staining agents and just pours that shit together.

regarding the iodine... it's good staining shit, just might be a dope ink i like to use...

as far as which to use, check the dilution level and whether it's "povidone iodine" or just iodine... higher purity the better.

Yo - finally 12oz opened up registering again,

I'll do a quick lil' review of the k-71 krink ink

I used the red (to test) on glass, glossed MBF-like material and normal wood used for a door.

The buff-man used a handheld, non-aerosol spray, dulux, graffiti-cleaner. It didn't stand up to the buff very well - it left no stain at all, but on one tag which got slashed and capped it looked like I went over the slash (red on black), hahaha.

Cheers all, I'll have more questions/answers later

shit is a fucking joke. k-71?? you can pay $8 for his shit or go to http://arromark.com/products/pens/bleedthru.html and get his fucking bleed through markers from the guy that makes all of krinks products and pay only half the price! or you can go to http://ami.thomasnet.com/viewitems/industrial-markers-paint-markers/steel-writer-broad-tip?&forward=1 and they got the other product colors and the price is right there $3.50 a marker not no fucking $8. so go ahead and pay an extra $4.50 for that lil krink sticker he puts on all of these markers because you just made yourselves corporate bitches!!

I don't know who did it, or if the paint was actually decent or if its shit that'll be gone soon, but someone glow in the dark tagged the electrical box outside of where I work. The tag itself was pretty toy so I don't know how legit the actual paint is though. Anyone else seen any of these or heard anything on glow tags?