INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

thanks bruh ya shyt is really dark....would it be a problem if i still just used it with some thinner??....is there a reason i shouldnt use pantone colors?

It's just expensive sign paint.

Lighter colored paints stand out better too.

You can really do a light colored ink, so thats why

I encourage making bright/lighter colored paint

colors. Like Junobo paint.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DAMNIT JUNOBO!!!!! when i order, new shyt comes up. now i gota order again just to get the great new colors. hahah its all good ill proally order some when im running low on the paint i just ordered.

But when u put the Robot Blood on the products section, can u also put pics of the Robot Blood on the gallery section also?

yeah am lukin t find a gud ink aswell.

i got sum shie polish but i mean it aint the best...it aint kiwi but will that matter???

an i got an old bottle of ink i found from a box of warhammer haha.

u rate if i mixed them to tgether al make an alright recepie for now...befor i get enough money to buy sum KRINK!!!

Krink can b bought in UK right???????

o yeah an i was readin in anuva page that nail polish will make an ink hard to buff.

are they right or talkin shit???

if there not dus anyone think this recipie will work:

Shoe polish (not kiwi)

black ink (not KRINK)

nail polish (not mine:D )

can sum1 pleeeease get back t me bout that 1!

taaaa v much! :D

I am looking to find a good ink aswell.

I currently am in the ownership of shoe polish. It is not of the brand Kiwi, but will that trully affect things?

I also kave a bottle of ink that I found from a (box of warhammer?)that I shopplifted.(?)

If I were to mix them together, would you suppose it would make a decent mix. I am saving up to buy the graffiti related product KRink.

Would I perhaps be able to purchase KRink in the United Kingdom?

Will nail polish make an ink harder to remove from surfaces? Is this true, or are they a true shithead?

Would anyone please tell me if the following recipe would function properly?

Shoe polish (not kiwi)

black ink (not KRINK)

nail polish (not mine:D )

Could one of you fine folks please respond to my inquest.

You all are truly gangster. :D

That is just a rough translation.

yeah those krink squeezers are ill but $10 is a little pricey. i sell my mini mops full of buff-proof (80% of the time or better) oink ink with the same amount of ink and a slim body with replaceable, great nibs for $5.99 ... and i'll be offering the junobo paint lines in the same mini mops for the same price $5.99 each by the end of this next week, soon as my junobo order, already shipped out, arrives.

8 oz bottles of oink for $10, 12 oz bottles of junobo for $15... web cc processing should be fixed by tomorrow (i keep saying this shit like a sad broken record)... beautiful things going on.

and i'll have DED real soon, with the same thing, $5.99 filled mops.

shit, i'll even sell you a mini mop full of krink black or krink silver for $5.99 each... get at me... oinkartlimited@yahoo.com

Oink, Get em.

OINK!!!!!!

ima have to cop some of those mops.....just waitin for the cc processing!!!!!!

it would be cool to sell "mop combo packs"- like one mop of O-INK, one of Junobo and one of something else - idk...just so we can try em all out at a slightly cheaper price by buyin em together....if that makes any sense....