INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

dlokddlokd, you're mixing way too much shit. you have to understand, mixing a bunch of shitty inks doesn't necessarily make a good one.

i'd recommend mixing griffin and pilot instead. if you can't get the black griffin anywhere, just use a generic leather dye (but make sure it is alcohol based). you shouldn't have trouble finding pilot ink at an art store that sells pilot markers. any ways, pilot helps the shine and griffin helps the stain. peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by El Producto

yep...a freind of mine caught a tag..next day the tag was still wet..but i think it depends on the surface..but yeah, the longer it takes to dry the better (but not as long as 5 days)

taking too long to dry is not necessarily good. if you have some hard staining ink, but it takes a good 3 days to dry completely, than if someone tries to buff it in the first 72 hours the ink will be very easy to remove and will leave a much lighter ghost.

Originally posted by HellMyNameIs

also anyone know a website i can purchase some corio? or powerstain ink?

we've been through this before. :mad: if you really want those sexy foreign euro inks, your best bet is to find someone on here willing to trade for an american ink that they cannot get.

Originally posted by crac

is there a recipe that includes amonia i have a whole bottle of it here and am not sure if its any good for anything

not that i know if. it doesn't really seem like it'd do much of anything at all.

Guest sneak

ive always said id be interested in some trades.

give me a few weeks till payday (ill be able to rustle up a nice package then).

id be looking for some gavey etc. in exhage for corio..

or whatever.

Originally posted by sneak

got to agree, this thread is most on point..

my little question concerns seepage. ink always seems to seep out of the tiny gap between where the container and nib parts screw together. ive tried not filling it to the top, cleaning it constantly and even taping a tissue around it!

any one got any good ideas for me to try and fix it?

spread a light coat of pva glue on the threads

damn, i made my chapstick mop shit was nice then after a couple of tags that shit went nuts. it dripped everywere. how can i make a nice small mop i don't want anything marker size i wanna keep it low coverage for just hittin tags anywhere and easy to hide. something that won't write to fat. just about how wide a chapstick is any ideaS?! and it won't go KABOOM