INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ader47

Omen do you know if liquid crack ship to england?

I talked to my man Kyle from liquid crack about working something out.

So, if you would like to talk to them.

Write Kyle at

belton@liquidcrack.net

And talk to him and tell him what you want.

You would have to work out the prices, American vs UK.

I am sure you could get the OTR line of markers in Europe.

But, see what he has to say. They use pay pal. So...it should be easy. Even if you have no credit card.

http://www.liquidcrack.net/new_page_1.htm

Originally posted by ader47

do you know of a uk site then that does it then? or omen?

and thanks omen, appreciated :)

Well, the site below (Liquid Crack) uses pal pal...So, it will convert UK money to American prices.

The messed up thing is OTR is a European Company. But, I only know of American companies that supply OTR's. Liquid Crack has the best prices and they are easy to deal with.

I have the owners direct phone number. I have done ALOT of business with him. So, I get pretty good deals.

When you spend money with just about any graff distro. company they always give you deals.

But, even if you are paying their regular prices they are still a good deal.

For example Urban Designz charges $5.95 for an OTR mini. Liquid Crack only charges $350. for an OTR mini and they have every single color paint and ink.

Unlike Urban Designz. Their selection is weak.

http://www.liquidcrack.net/on_the_run_marker.htm

Below is another OTR company that is based in Germany (where OTR is made).

But, Liquid Crack seems to have a better selection.

Plus, I don't see the prices on the below site or how to buy them.

http://www.mzee.com/ontherun/products/markers/outdoor/

FUCK buying silver paints / inks. That shit is so cheap and easy to make, and it's a rewarding experience and you get to make all the measurements yourself; you can get way more paint for way less money. Just get Rusto bucket paint or One Shot or whatever brand your store stocks, thin it out with mineral spirits or turpentine or lacquer thinner, and add a little brake fluid.

Originally posted by Gates

i'm about to get me a couple mini wides and extra wides from Art primo would it be best to get Tgrade March or the dye i'll be prolbably using marsh to fill my mops to. is it good for mops and markers.?

hey your not gates sws change your screen name.....

Originally posted by dlokddlokd

ok so i got a question...what does it mean when u made some ink...and you use it....but it never dries...like u can wipe it off with ur finger...even after like 5 days.....wtf is this??? what do i need to fix so its not like that?

ink taking long to dry is a good sign but maybe not 5 days...usually this happens when you put in too much break fluid...whats in the ink??

yes, that will work. however, you'd only be able to use it in a metal container because of the xylene, so you can't put it in a regular mop which is about the only thing bucket paint is good for since you can't just put them in a pilot or whatever. oil doesn't mix with alcohol.

Originally posted by El Producto

...whats in the ink??

ha this is gonna sound retarded but its all the shit i could find...i mixed speedball permenent ink with higgins permanent ink, then a little tiny bit of RIT blue dye, then some brake fluid, then some white griffin since i didnt hav black...and then not even enough to count rubbing alcohol...this mixture was neccessary cus this is all i could find at the stores..