Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TREDAWG

PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

Originally posted by TREDAWG

YO MAEKR,WHATEVER HAPPENED TO YOUR SITE?:confused:

seriously yeah. well my year ran up and i got to pay them 200 bucks for another year of hosting. it was due in december, but oh well. plus i got too many flikks up and i ran out of space on the server. i have about 200 new flikks to put up.

i'm thinking about taking all the old flikks down and burning cd's with it. then starting the new collection, but it's a lot of work to do.

this is what i've been doing lately, but it's not graff related. http://www.maekr.com/php/

i just found out about this. http://www.uncleboy.com and uh. what's goin on here?

FRICKIN MEAN IS NUTS AND THAT'S THE DOPEST DESTRO PIECE I

HAVE EVER SEEN RIGHT THERE! WISH EVERYONE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE! EXCLUDING THE FAT COPS!!!

SEEN SOME OBEY SHIT AROUND.I NEVER REALLY DUG THAT SHIT.

AND WHEN IT HIT HERE,I GOT TO SEE FIRSTHAND HOW WACK

THAT SHIT REALLY IS!!!

howcome no one likes obey?..no to start anything but i think its kinda cool, i just dont like when they ruin spots, maybe if they just hit up high shit in the city or little things here and there like poster size,

not hatin or anything,just tired.but what can i say....this muthafuck is

everywhere! yo taun,got any gold or silver sakuras?

Originally posted by TREDAWG

SEEN SOME OBEY SHIT AROUND.I NEVER REALLY DUG THAT SHIT.

AND WHEN IT HIT HERE,I GOT TO SEE FIRSTHAND HOW WACK

THAT SHIT REALLY IS!!!

seriously. giant is good though.

i'm not so into the obey shit, but shepard fairey's design work is off the hook. he did a poster for my friend's band that was sick. and i gotta give it to him for getting the whole world to do his dirty work for him.

Guest foreignObjec

Giant BA is tight..... Obey isnt that great...

QUEST is KING! been in it pretty much since the begining and still going strong. where's everyone else? oh sorry, their too busy:rolleyes: GRAFFITI FOR LIFE. just giving credit where credit is due. big ups QUESTopher.:king:

ASEN,BOGUS,DESTRO,BEAMR,QUEST, killed that production!

THAT PRODDY WAS SICK!!!!ummm, tred, if by silver and gold u mean paint pens, like with the little ball n shit, yes, i got those, kinda low though in sakura kine, i do have the load of deco though. hmmm, 10 on the prismas eh? haha, maybe if you let me join one of them productions, :) :) :) ,hahaha, naw im just foolin with yah,hit up rival, maybe next bench.

peace yall.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now